Amazon Perfect!!! I’ll be looking that up and getting myself one.
:thanks:

Yeah I’d like a nicer carb cap too but what I got works and I guess I’m just used to it. I take pretty low temp hits also, I heat up banger till red hot then I wait 55 seconds till I put my dab in. I used to have a 1 min sand timer that was perfect but it broke yrs ago, now I just say hey Siri set timer for 55 seconds then I sit back and wait lol.

LMAO! I do it the old fashioned way...I actually push the buttons on my phone.

@Van Stank got one for POTM :slide:
Must have been plant of the year!
Do they need to do that by law? What exactly would expire? THC? I am interested in longer term storability.
THC breaks down over time when exposed to light
THC breaks down in the dark and cool as well. It's going to degrade to CBN over time no matter what, so all we can do is slow the process down with dark and cool. Not sure about a vacuum though. Haven't read about airless storage.

I agree with everyone else, cool, dark, dry area. The one year thing is pretty much because of the way the law is written here. That's what the bud tenders say anyway.
I have a root cellar and Maine law says I can keep all my product, no limit...which is why I am focused on long term storage...at this point I am stockpiling. :slide:

I don’t have time now to catch up on your pages but I wanted to say how excited I am to see this Dutch, and so wonderfully put together and presented. :thumb:

I’m in this forum because I wanted to do an over-the-shoulder look at using the SLUG .33 mini forge, yet another way to make pressed rosin. When I get it up I’ll link it here, if that’s ok? It’ll give another pathway without cluttering up your discussions here.

Got it up. :battingeyelashes: Over Doob’s shoulder: Pressing with the SLUG 33

I’m pleased to see so many pursuing solventless oils. IMO there’s nothing better.

We always have fresh flowers for guests....

That’s my kind of bouquet!! Awesome pic Blew!

I don’t have time now to catch up on your pages but I wanted to say how excited I am to see this Dutch, and so wonderfully put together and presented. :thumb:

I’m in this forum because I wanted to do an over-the-shoulder look at using the SLUG .33 mini forge, yet another way to make pressed rosin. When I get it up I’ll link it here, if that’s ok? It’ll give another pathway without cluttering up your discussions here.

Got it up. :battingeyelashes:Over Doob’s shoulder: Pressing with the SLUG 33

I’m pleased to see so many pursuing solventless oils. IMO there’s nothing better.
Thanks Sue and please do post! Any and all rosin adventures are welcome here can’t wait to see how others press and make it work for them!

Looks like my kinda house. :hug:

Guys.... I want one of these presses some day in the worst way. :laughtwo: For now I’ll be satisfied with my mini-squishing adventures. :green_heart:
Mini press or big press were all still aiming for solventless meds which is amazing! Can’t wait to see how you do with the slug mini!

Looks like my kinda house. :hug:

Guys.... I want one of these presses some day in the worst way. :laughtwo: For now I’ll be satisfied with my mini-squishing adventures. :green_heart:
You and me both sue you and me both my lady ✊

So I am going to be buying some dry ice this week and trying my first attempt at making some hash to press! I’m taking the whole PEa2 plant and breaking it down into dryice hash so it should yield a prettt large amount of keif and I’m hoping for a large yield from the press as well! Can’t wait to try and squeeze some hash I’ve been waiting for a while now! Exciting times ahead!

Back
Top Bottom