Amazon Perfect!!! I’ll be looking that up and getting myself one.
:thanks:

Yeah I’d like a nicer carb cap too but what I got works and I guess I’m just used to it. I take pretty low temp hits also, I heat up banger till red hot then I wait 55 seconds till I put my dab in. I used to have a 1 min sand timer that was perfect but it broke yrs ago, now I just say hey Siri set timer for 55 seconds then I sit back and wait lol.

To my knowledge the quality will degrade over extended periods of time but the thing that’s changes the most is the consistency or texture of the product. If you have shatter and leave it out it will turn into a budder or sugar wax instead of holding the shatter consistency.

This is just my knowledge as of now I’ll look into it further!
A friend and I blasted 2.5 lbs. Of all bud outdoor girl scout cookies few years back and I had 60grams + of shatter lasted my wife and I 1.5yrs stayed like shatter the whole time and we stayed baked the whole time. :ganjamon::Namaste:

I think next time I will pre-order ticket. 3 rows deep all ready.
It’s gettjng busy in here JustMeds! Glad you could join in! Welcome aboard

A friend and I blasted 2.5 lbs. Of all bud outdoor girl scout cookies few years back and I had 60grams + of shatter lasted my wife and I 1.5yrs stayed like shatter the whole time and we stayed baked the whole time. :ganjamon::Namaste:
How did you store it over that time period?

Edit: and that sounds freaking deeeeeelish!!!

As it stands there is no way I could afford one of these but maybe in the future. What do you do with the bud after it's been pressed?
What I’ve been doing is saving all the pouches in a big ziploc bag and I’ll be using them for edibles! Repurpose it all nothing goes to waste!!

Rosin chips make amazing edibles!

Do they need to do that by law? What exactly would expire? THC? I am interested in longer term storability.
I agree with everyone else, cool, dark, dry area. The one year thing is pretty much because of the way the law is written here. That's what the bud tenders say anyway.

Just got my new BubbleBags in the mail! Woohoo! The come with a nice carrying pouch and a sweet little press screen! Can’t wait to get some DryIce and make some hash to squeeze out!

I plan to take my 1 Pineapple Express plant and turning it all into DryIce hash and pressing it out! It should be some terpene fire haha!

Also got my 160u bags in! Here’s a few shots for you all to see the difference. It’s a bit difficult to see in pictures but in person it’s very easy to see the screen difference!

I found that 90micron worked great for pressing kief. :lot-o-toke::thumb:

Just got my new BubbleBags in the mail! Woohoo! The come with a nice carrying pouch and a sweet little press screen! Can’t wait to get some DryIce and make some hash to squeeze out!

I plan to take my 1 Pineapple Express plant and turning it all into DryIce hash and pressing it out! It should be some terpene fire haha!

Also got my 160u bags in! Here’s a few shots for you all to see the difference. It’s a bit difficult to see in pictures but in person it’s very easy to see the screen difference!

I like all your new toys Dutchie!! :headbanger: Should be fun to see them in use. :goof: Your pages are pretty entertaining and educational with something new always popping up. :tommy: Especially like the bag comparison pics since i have the 90u bags. :thumb:

I am disappointed it is only supposed to be 41F tomorrow instead of the 45 F forecasted a few days ago but I am so interested to see how my squeeze goes I am going to do it anyway tomorrow. I will post my results. On a happier note they are forecasting 60 F for next Thursday, Yippie, I love spring. :party::theband::bravo::yahoo:

I found that 90micron worked great for pressing kief. :lot-o-toke::thumb:
I’m undecided if I will buy 37u bags for pressing kief but I probably will cause I’m OCD like that and for the thread we all want to learn right! That rosin looks fantastically delicious scrog!

I like all your new toys Dutchie!! :headbanger: Should be fun to see them in use. :goof: Your pages are pretty entertaining and educational with something new always popping up. :tommy: Especially like the bag comparison pics since i have the 90u bags. :thumb:

I am disappointed it is only supposed to be 41F tomorrow instead of the 45 F forecasted a few days ago but I am so interested to see how my squeeze goes I am going to do it anyway tomorrow. I will post my results. On a happier note they are forecasting 60 F for next Thursday, Yippie, I love spring. :party::theband::bravo::yahoo:
Hey Homer I’m glad your finding it helpful so far and I’m trying to include as much content as possible for everyone to see it! I have just begun pressing and I love it! I can’t wait to see your results.

Looks so good! I would love to smoke some cookies! I’ve got Canuck Cookie seeds I want to drop along with about 20 other chemovars lol !!!
Nice I grew out x3 canuck cookies fem. And all 3 seeds popped. killer smoke i never took all 3 plant cuttings just from one plant lol. Needless 2 say the 2 I didn't take from wish I did.

Nice I grew out x3 canuck cookies fem. And all 3 seeds popped. killer smoke i never took all 3 plant cuttings just from one plant lol. Needless 2 say the 2 I didn't take from wish I did.
I’ve seen some incredible phenols of the Canuck cookies so I’ve got my fingers crossed for a winner!

I love the smoke from last season's Cookies grow. The buds were not super big, but they were really dense. Got more than a pound of cured bud from her.

Back
Top Bottom