EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Ok guys got a few pics, just gonna post them all

They are all doing great and all have showed sex except the two dosidos. I’m gonna raise the GSC and nemesis up a little to level out my canopy a little better. They are starting to stretch also I’ve noticed so it could get interesting lol✌️

That may be the lineup next then, the 91 Chem#12 is definitely gonna be next so I mine as well do some pink kush with them lol✌
Hey ghost

I just got my pink kush from Barney farms today . Not sure when run it maybe next summer .. Dutchman and think natural spirit are running it too .

Feel ya on the excitement bro.

Looking good trying to follow along . :Namaste:

When I see pistils I start counting day one of flower. To be honest though I’m not real good at keeping up with days lol, most plants I do I couldn’t tell you how long they went in flower without looking in the journal lol. I was in there a few minutes ago to see if I seen any pistils but I didn’t see any yet but it’s only been 4 days since I flipped so they will start showing soon.✌
Hear ya I go by looks now unless autos lol

Thanks I couldn't remember, some start counting from pistols and others from button, I just take at 30% amber. Your plants are looking great, keep on keepin' on bud. :Namaste:
Button ?

Hey ghost

I just got my pink kush from Barney farms today . Not sure when run it maybe next summer .. Dutchman and think natural spirit are running it too .

Feel ya on the excitement bro.

Looking good trying to follow along . :Namaste:
Cool, mine are from Reefermans old stock and mine are regular seeds but I will probably run a few soon✌️

And take off !! Lol

I’m not really sure if they are f1s or what but I can find out. I do know that they are from Reefermans old stock though✌
I'll have to look.it up .

Hope I'm not too late! Info about the strain in the OP sounds amazing, can't wait to see how it all turns out for you ECG! Also long time no see

Hope I'm not too late! Info about the strain in the OP sounds amazing, can't wait to see how it all turns out for you ECG! Also long time no see
Welcome hortishorti, nice to hear from you. I just flipped to flower 5 or 6 days ago so your just in time for the flower show lol. My space is gonna be crowded this run so hopefully it will pay off will a good yield in the end. So far it’s been smooth sailing so hopefully they will finish strong.✌️

Back
Top Bottom