EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Fed the girls this morning and noticed Dosi #2 is getting huge, I believe she’s gonna turn out nice. Here’s a couple pics I took of her

Dosi #1 is a big bush and looking good to but she’s more indica pheno I believe. I think both plants are gonna do great. I have to say, I have these dosi’s in there with 4 other strains and they are looking as good as any of the others but I’m excited to see what they look like after they get finished stretching. Here’s a group pic I took also
Plants are doing good, at this point I just feed twice a day and let them do their thing. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌

Beautiful girls! Really like that branch structure too.

Yes it sure is lol

Thanks Bard, she’s a real nice plant and she’s got potential to be a beast. It’s a waiting game now so hopefully she keeps thriving ✌

Yup! Tick tock tick tock... taps fingers... :)

Thanks pal, I’m hoping these girls stack some nice bud.✌
I hear ya loud and clear. I am growing, blueberry, pineapple express, royal gorilla, and strawberry banana, and hoping for big yields.

Happy 4th everyone, hope everyone has a good time tonight. I’m just gonna set around the house and smoke some bud for the 4th I guess, I got a few fireworks for the kids and wife’s making some ribs that’s almost done so my 4th is going pretty good lol. The garden is also looking good, I’ve not seen any pistils yet but they should start showing sex soon. Ms. Chem 2.0 is drinking almost a gallon a day now and the 8 ball kush is drinking over half a gallon a day, it amazes me at how much these plants can drink in a days time. I will get some individual pics tomorrow when I feed✌️

As I'm English you'll understand why I don't celebrate the 4th :D, hope you have a good one Ghost and the plants look great :thumb:
Thanks jim, hopefully it will be pretty exciting once they start packing on some bud. I’m hoping for a nice overall yield from these girls ✌️

Plants are Picture perfect...trained to perfection, that board is doing a great job. Well done East Coast G.
Cant wait to see them in flower.....

Back
Top Bottom