EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

@farside05 I’m still using the dynagro on my coco girls and still loving it. I add a little floralicious about once a week and that’s all I add besides a little calmag. ✌

It served me well for quite a few grows. I moved to Mega Crop this last grow and was pretty impressed. Just bought a big bag of it that should last 3 grows or so. Still using the Dyna Pro Tekt though.

It served me well for quite a few grows. I moved to Mega Crop this last grow and was pretty impressed. Just bought a big bag of it that should last 3 grows or so. Still using the Dyna Pro Tekt though.
I was impressed with your girls this run also, they seemed to love mega crop and I bet you yielded pretty good this run didn’t you?✌️

Just got finished giving Ms Chem 2.0 a rez change, she got her transition mix so she should be in good shape. Everything looks good in the garden today so I’m happy about that. I am going to start giving the coco girls their second feeding today also, up till now they have just been getting fed once a day so I bet they are gonna enjoy that. I also bumped their feed up a little bit so the coco girls should be ready to get er done also lol. Other than that nothing else has changed and I’m just sitting back and letting them do their thing at this point, hope everyone is having a good day today. It’s gonna be hot here where I’m at✌️

Got a few pics here, first up is Dosi #1, she is looking good and growing like crazy

Next is Dosi #2

Next up is Ms Chem

Next up is the nemesis

Next up is the GSC

I forgot the 8 ball kush but I will get one up of her later today or in the morning. I gave all girls a neem treatment today and they will be getting their first 12hrs of dark tonight, it’s flower time lol. This run is shaping up to be a good run if everything keeps going smoothly. Im ready to see these girls stack some bud lol✌
Looking killer in here plants are are massive there is goin to b buds everywhere

Girls doing good today, here’s a pic I took a little while ago
Chems drinking 3/4 gallon a day and the 8 ball kush is drinking about 1/2 gallon a day, their roots are going crazy also. I can’t imagine how the roots are gonna look on the chem at harvest, gonna be my biggest root wad yet in dwc. The dosi’s are on fire and I’m really liking Dosi #2 up front beside of the chem, she’s gonna have plenty of colas on her and I’ve been doing tip spreading on her to try to keep tighter nodes through the stretch. She’s a leggier than her sister but I’ve got a feeling shes gonna do great. That’s all I have going on today, everything is smooth sailing, cheers everyone✌️

Girls doing good today, here’s a pic I took a little while ago
Chems drinking 3/4 gallon a day and the 8 ball kush is drinking about 1/2 gallon a day, their roots are going crazy also. I can’t imagine how the roots are gonna look on the chem at harvest, gonna be my biggest root wad yet in dwc. The dosi’s are on fire and I’m really liking Dosi #2 up front beside of the chem, she’s gonna have plenty of colas on her and I’ve been doing tip spreading on her to try to keep tighter nodes through the stretch. She’s a leggier than her sister but I’ve got a feeling shes gonna do great. That’s all I have going on today, everything is smooth sailing, cheers everyone✌

That is a pretty sight!

That is a pretty sight!
Thanks Bard, I don’t think I will have any trouble filling my space with these girls. Everyday they take up more and more space lol.
Looking great man, smooth sailing now.
Thanks Penny, they seem to be enjoying the second feeding I’ve been giving them each day. I can’t wait till stretch is over so we will know more about what they will look like. I remember this Green Crack plant I had, she was the prettiest plant ever in veg and I thought she was gonna turn out great but she stretched so much during flower and turned out to be the ugliest plant I’ve grown lol. I love this part of the grow though, it starts getting exciting to me lol✌️

That’s the one I was thinking looks like a og so it’s gonna be interesting to see how much she stretches over the next few weeks. She’s gonna have a lot of tops, all the lower branches are coming up pretty level with the mains so her canopy is gonna look nice I believe. All these plants handled the preflip trim/defo like a champ, I don’t even think they slowed down any and you can’t tell I even gave them a defo now lol✌️

Back
Top Bottom