EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Yea mite as well get it done with lol. I also gotta spray my HB plants dwn 2day since I didnt get to it yesterday. I jus popped one of my GSC clones into some old promix I put in a hole outside right in the ground no pot or nuthn lmao. I bet this girl jus goes insane huge lmao. In a 10 gallon pot I got a beast and outdoor in a 7gallon cloth pot one is turning gigantic so I can jus imagine how this one will do lmao. I also got some fruit and veggie plants I gotta throw in my outdoor non420 garden. I got a gooseberry, jostaberry,and a strawberry and then a purple basil and a purple sweet bell pepper to go out in the garden. An they are already started so they alil plants so should have a good start off an now that they r in my care should jus explode growth. Cause I always end up having my veggies or whatever plants for tht matter when they are bought already started they look kinda shitty lol but then I turn em around an for the most part they start lookn good pretty soon after I get them. So since I've never had a gooseberry or a jostaberry plant b4 I'm curious to see how fast they grow and how good they taste come harvest cause I've never eaten a jostaberry or a gooseberry either for tht matter lol.

But yea ghost those roots on that one u showed I believe it was from the chem holy lord dude that is one massive root mass. Do u do any root training? I know when I did a master kush in dwc i did some root training with her. And her roots got so huge I was able to cut half of them off and she didnt even skip a beat or slow dwn at all. But yea with how big that mass is u could trim some off if u were running out of res/nute space am I bet she wudnt even notice. Then u wud be able 2 fit more water in ther with her unless it's not an issue then dnt bother them lol. I was basically jus wondering if u do root training to get the mass that big or did this strain jus do it on its own?
I never done any root training or anything, they have just growled like that. I run a small amount of Great White and floralicious in my rez but other than that they just do what they do lol. I added a second air stone in the chems rez, I run the 2x4 vivosun Stones and they do pretty good. I’m thinking about building a couple 10g toats to do my dwc plants in instead of 5g buckets. I’m thinking 10 gallon toat would be pretty good for a single plant dwc.✌️

I was wondering would u even be able 2 use docs kit for a sog grow or no?
Not sure, smaller pots would use up the soil much quicker I'm guessing. Don't want to start feeding nutrients to them once they are in bloom.
Doc recommends a minimum of a 7 gallon pot. I tried to use the kit on the Bonsais, but the container isn't big enough to support a good micro-colony which is the real issue when using the kit with small containers.

Got a few pics here, first up is Dosi #1, she is looking good and growing like crazy

Next is Dosi #2

Next up is Ms Chem

Next up is the nemesis

Next up is the GSC

I forgot the 8 ball kush but I will get one up of her later today or in the morning. I gave all girls a neem treatment today and they will be getting their first 12hrs of dark tonight, it’s flower time lol. This run is shaping up to be a good run if everything keeps going smoothly. Im ready to see these girls stack some bud lol✌️

Back
Top Bottom