EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Got a little update on the girls today, I’ve been thinking and I’m gonna hold off on taking clones off these girls since I have so many strains coming up starting next run that I will be definitely keeping moms from. I still have plenty of S1chems so that’s not a big deal really and I also still have more GSC. I don’t have anymore of these dosi’s but I do have archives Dosi #22 so I got that covered also. The Dosi #22 from archive is one of the six strains that I will be keeping a mom from but it will be a couple grows down the road. Next run will be 91 Chem #12 and probably fire og bx, here’s some pics I took earlier in no particular order.✌️

Today make 42 days from sprout for Dosi #1, Dosi #2, and Ms Chem. The nemesis is on day 40, she was only 2 days behind I believe but the GSC and 8 ball kush I’m not sure about exact day✌

Lookn great brother congrats. that chem is guna be beast for real. I cant wait to see her flower out for u. Have u noticed if the chem is a heavey feeder or light?

Thanks Blazin, my chems are definitely heavy feeders and they love calcium. The last Chem I ran in dwc I fed at 1400-1500ppm and she loved every minute of it lol. I got this one at almost 1100 right now, I will probably change her rez today and give her transition mix cause I’m gonna be flipping probably tomorrow. Gonna be a busy day today cause I’ve got to give them a preventative neem spray before I go to flower but it has to be done so mind as well get it over with lol.✌

I’m thinking Im gonna do another trim, kinda like a preflip trip/defo and let them recover for two or three days and then flip. These plants have really thick foilage and I would like to thin them out a little bit to get better penetration through the stretch, then once they get finished stretching I will do my final trim/defo. I will go ahead and plan flip day for Saturday or Sunday so hopefully everything will go according to schedule ✌️

Plants look great, Brother! :welldone:

I think you're gonna need to up-pot this to a bigger bucket 55 gallon drum!

full

BTW, Brother Penny, if you think DWC is more work, wait until you have to hand-feed something like 50, or more, plants in a SOG! :thedoubletake:

:rofl:

Gave all the girls a preflip defo/trim but didn’t get to the neem treatment today so will do it tomorrow. I won’t be flipping till Saturday or Sunday so everything should fall into place nicely.✌

Love it when a plan comes together! Some really beautiful looking plants, Ghost!

I'm trying to come up with an auto water set up for SOG, I'm not hand watering 50 plants everyday!
I don't blame you, Brother! There's no way to make the hand-watering easy!

Something like a flood & drain system would probably work very well and you could do the SOG right in some rockwool (for example) grow cubes and not even mess with perlite, hempy containers, etc.! :thumb:

I’ve actually done flood & drain in rock wool before. I think I could make that work with the right sized cubes.
They make larger cubes you can transplant the smaller cubes right into they call "Grow Blocks" (for the Rockwool brand)!:

ranch.net%2Fagsupply%2Fgraphics%2FMED%2FMED-GD06-2.jpg

They have 6" and 8" blocks, and, probably larger, but a 6" should be plenty for a SOG. Here's a pic of some transplanted cubes (NOT mine!):

F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FtB0hFiw9Xbw%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

Plants look great, Brother! :welldone:

I think you're gonna need to up-pot this to a bigger bucket 55 gallon drum!

full

BTW, Brother Penny, if you think DWC is more work, wait until you have to hand-feed something like 50, or more, plants in a SOG! :thedoubletake:

:rofl:
Thanks Mr.Krip, I love the roots in dwc. She’s gonna have more roots than the last two dwc plants I done looks like.✌️

Thanks Blazin, my chems are definitely heavy feeders and they love calcium. The last Chem I ran in dwc I fed at 1400-1500ppm and she loved every minute of it lol. I got this one at almost 1100 right now, I will probably change her rez today and give her transition mix cause I’m gonna be flipping probably tomorrow. Gonna be a busy day today cause I’ve got to give them a preventative neem spray before I go to flower but it has to be done so mind as well get it over with lol.✌

Yea mite as well get it done with lol. I also gotta spray my HB plants dwn 2day since I didnt get to it yesterday. I jus popped one of my GSC clones into some old promix I put in a hole outside right in the ground no pot or nuthn lmao. I bet this girl jus goes insane huge lmao. In a 10 gallon pot I got a beast and outdoor in a 7gallon cloth pot one is turning gigantic so I can jus imagine how this one will do lmao. I also got some fruit and veggie plants I gotta throw in my outdoor non420 garden. I got a gooseberry, jostaberry,and a strawberry and then a purple basil and a purple sweet bell pepper to go out in the garden. An they are already started so they alil plants so should have a good start off an now that they r in my care should jus explode growth. Cause I always end up having my veggies or whatever plants for tht matter when they are bought already started they look kinda shitty lol but then I turn em around an for the most part they start lookn good pretty soon after I get them. So since I've never had a gooseberry or a jostaberry plant b4 I'm curious to see how fast they grow and how good they taste come harvest cause I've never eaten a jostaberry or a gooseberry either for tht matter lol.

But yea ghost those roots on that one u showed I believe it was from the chem holy lord dude that is one massive root mass. Do u do any root training? I know when I did a master kush in dwc i did some root training with her. And her roots got so huge I was able to cut half of them off and she didnt even skip a beat or slow dwn at all. But yea with how big that mass is u could trim some off if u were running out of res/nute space am I bet she wudnt even notice. Then u wud be able 2 fit more water in ther with her unless it's not an issue then dnt bother them lol. I was basically jus wondering if u do root training to get the mass that big or did this strain jus do it on its own?

Rockwool may just be the ticket guys.

Yea I used rockwool to do my first round of HB clones instead of doing them in my water bucket. Cause doc said if they are sitting in water the roots will develop water roots versus soil roots have way more lil hairs an whatnot on them. And prolly the reason my clones were looking so shity when I wud put them into docs kit soil. But now I got some of these lil pellets i use my cousin picked up for me and so far the clones love them. N then this way I keep everything all soil an not get any weirdness or shit being added to docs soil if I use the rockwool lol. I doubt the rockwool would have a negative effect on it I'm jus anal about my growing lmao. I'm trying so dam hard to make my HB plants start lookn like every1 elses an not having tons of issues but there always seems to be sumthn lol. So I figure the less changes I make am the closer I stay to the little chart that came with the kit the better :laugh:. Atleast till I get a few runs with it under my belt lol. Bit yea I was wondering would u even be able 2 use docs kit for a sog grow or no?

Back
Top Bottom