EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

I could have got a 30 pint for $169 but I went ahead and got the 70 pint, tax and all it was $244 I believe. I think I made a good choice cause the 70 pint should be a lot better than the 30, I knowmy new 70 is a lot better than that old 30 I had but that old one was crippled anyway lol✌️

Yea for sure, I hate having to fight high humidity. This unit makes it easy for me lol and it was a great upgrade for the garden. Do you know if you can wash those prefilters that go on your carbon filter? Mine is pretty dirty and I probably will need a new filter by next grow if not before✌️

Hey guys, I got a couple pics this morning of the girls. They are growing real fast and seem to be happy, this first pic is Dosi #2 (left) and Ms. Chem 2.0 (right) under the QBs

This next pic shows nemesis (back left), Dosi #1 (back right), GSC (front left), and 8 ball Kush (front right).
Here’s a group pic I took also
The girls are growing super fast and I will be ordering my coco this morning so it will be here in a few days. I made a little mistake cause I should have already had my clones cut and rooted, it will take clones 10 days or more to root probably and the way these girls are growing I can’t wait that long before flip. I will take a lot from each one to ensure I get some to root, I’m pretty confident in my cloning technique so I should be ok. I know the chem clones good from the past ones I cloned but this plant could be different I guess. I don’t know how the dosi’s will clone or the nemesis but I have 6 strains coming up for the next few grows that I will definitely be keeping mothers from so im not sweating it cause I’m gonna have plenty enough mothers coming up.I do wanna keep some clones off the nemesis and the two Dosi I got going now cause you never know they could be something special so I will keep them alive at least till I see how good the bud is. Unless they are something I really love I will cull them after I harvest cause I have those other 6 strains I have got to go through to pick mothers from, they are all regular seeds also so I will be pulling males but I will harvest pollen off of the ones that I can to save for later use.✌️

Man it would be awesome to have a tent full of main colas lol✌

Dude this strain I'm running rite now Michka would be great for tht since she grows a main cola more then side branches. So if u lollipopped her and did sog with her having a slight veg time jeez she would be a monster cola lmao. But yea sog has always interested me 2 its jus for sum reason ive never done it lol.

But yea ghost plants are lookn killer man congrats. I know I gotta take some clones soon of my hibrix plants but I dnt got any more veg room as it is my 3 Blue og are taking over what little grow area I got left in the veg area. Well what shit little space the Pineapple Express Auto Beast I got going rite now will leave them that is lol. But as soon as she is done then I'll really be able 2 stretch em out an see how big the blues can get an then take clones of my HB plants. Atleast thts my plan for now. I was thinkn about throwing one of these Blue OG clones outside but idk if I'm guna or not kinda feeling lazy hmm maybe 2morow hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom