EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

It was originally clone only so guys were crossing it to make seeds. OgRaskal crossed it with The White creating WiFi. He then used a male WiFI to hit the Fire mom locking more of the Fire traits in the bx.

Fed the girls this morning and noticed Dosi #2 is getting huge, I believe she’s gonna turn out nice. Here’s a couple pics I took of her

Dosi #1 is a big bush and looking good to but she’s more indica pheno I believe. I think both plants are gonna do great. I have to say, I have these dosi’s in there with 4 other strains and they are looking as good as any of the others but I’m excited to see what they look like after they get finished stretching. Here’s a group pic I took also
Plants are doing good, at this point I just feed twice a day and let them do their thing. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌️

The the two dosi’s, Chem, and Nemesis allgot about 45 days veg. The GSC is about 5-7 days behind them and the 8 ball kush is probably around 10 days behind them . Both the GSC and the 8 ball kush are thriving and doing really good and I think they will produce pretty good at the end. I’ve not seen any pistils yet but I don’t think it will be long. Depending how these girls do through the stretch I believe this run will turn out pretty good,✌️

When I see pistils I start counting day one of flower. To be honest though I’m not real good at keeping up with days lol, most plants I do I couldn’t tell you how long they went in flower without looking in the journal lol. I was in there a few minutes ago to see if I seen any pistils but I didn’t see any yet but it’s only been 4 days since I flipped so they will start showing soon.✌️

Back
Top Bottom