Emmie's Perpetual Vegetative Grow Rooms - 2020-2021

I have more good news! I have been talking with our sponsor @DYNOMYCO and I should be able to share a discount code here on my threads soon for those who also want to try out this new product. I need to solve the previous difficulties that I have had with picking up phosphorus in bloom by taking better care of my roots from the very start of the grow. It's not just the roots that need to be developed in these early stages and upon each successive uppotting, it is also very important to grow and develop the special fungi that work in a symbiotic relationship with the roots to make the uptake of phosphorus much more efficient.

I ordered a small packet of Dynomyco via their big store shipping partner, and got my free shipping and next day delivery of the product, with a big smile on the package, the very next day. Then to follow up after delivery, we got a personalized email from the company inviting me to contact them directly if I had any questions or concerns! This company is definitely going the extra mile and trying hard to get our business, and after comparing their prices with the last product I used and with what I have seen so far of their business practices, they have mine.

So this evening when I water my plants in the veg rooms, they will have some Dynomyco mixed in with their water. It is not the best way to apply this stuff, I know... but it will be better than not applying it. It is my belief that enough of the fungi will come in contact with the roots that they will be able to start building their colony here in the solo cups. Definitely when I uppot these smaller plants, I will use the Dynomyco to line the hole, as is recommended.
@DYNOMYCO @Emilya Good Job.

Today I mixed up a sludge of @DYNOMYCO inoculant into some water and applied it to my vegging plants. I used 1 tsp of product in 500 ml of water. Constantly stirring to evenly distribute the fungi, the solo cups with the brand new rooted clones got 1/4 oz of this, the recently transplanted clones in 3 gal containers got 1 oz and the 2 week older clones also in 3 gal containers, got about 1.5 oz to finish up the mix. Again, it isn't the recommended way to apply this product, but I have watered myco in before with good effect and am hoping it will help them take hold in here too. I am also thinking of making a couple of thin spikes in each container with a tsp or so of the product as an afterthought application. Just thinking outside the box here, trying to get the myco going as best I can at this late stage.

Here are the two rooms tonight as we continue the training and wait for the bloom room to start opening up.
DSCF8724.JPG
DSCF8723.JPG

I also got the only tent that I own that can fit upstairs in that 6'4" area set up, my little Gorilla 2x2.5 love / drying tent. This very useful area has been missed, and is quite good as a slow drying room with just a little bit of venting. Just in time, she will be put into use very soon.

DSCF8725.JPG

I have more good news! I have been talking with our sponsor @DYNOMYCO and I should be able to share a discount code here on my threads soon for those who also want to try out this new product. I need to solve the previous difficulties that I have had with picking up phosphorus in bloom by taking better care of my roots from the very start of the grow. It's not just the roots that need to be developed in these early stages and upon each successive uppotting, it is also very important to grow and develop the special fungi that work in a symbiotic relationship with the roots to make the uptake of phosphorus much more efficient.

I ordered a small packet of Dynomyco via their big store shipping partner, and got my free shipping and next day delivery of the product, with a big smile on the package, the very next day. Then to follow up after delivery, we got a personalized email from the company inviting me to contact them directly if I had any questions or concerns! This company is definitely going the extra mile and trying hard to get our business, and after comparing their prices with the last product I used and with what I have seen so far of their business practices, they have mine.

So this evening when I water my plants in the veg rooms, they will have some Dynomyco mixed in with their water. It is not the best way to apply this stuff, I know... but it will be better than not applying it. It is my belief that enough of the fungi will come in contact with the roots that they will be able to start building their colony here in the solo cups. Definitely when I uppot these smaller plants, I will use the Dynomyco to line the hole, as is recommended.
@Emilya Glad you received the first of many orders ;) We are proud to sponsor your thread and look forward to seeing your plants develop especially now that DYNOMYCO is in the mix. Looking forward to seeing some happy and healthy plants with big and frosty buds!

We are around this site for anyone to contact us. Feel free to reach out!

Happy Growing !

Today I mixed up a sludge of @DYNOMYCO inoculant into some water and applied it to my vegging plants. I used 1 tsp of product in 500 ml of water. Constantly stirring to evenly distribute the fungi, the solo cups with the brand new rooted clones got 1/4 oz of this, the recently transplanted clones in 3 gal containers got 1 oz and the 2 week older clones also in 3 gal containers, got about 1.5 oz to finish up the mix. Again, it isn't the recommended way to apply this product, but I have watered myco in before with good effect and am hoping it will help them take hold in here too. I am also thinking of making a couple of thin spikes in each container with a tsp or so of the product as an afterthought application. Just thinking outside the box here, trying to get the myco going as best I can at this late stage.

Here are the two rooms tonight as we continue the training and wait for the bloom room to start opening up.
DSCF8724.JPG
DSCF8723.JPG

I also got the only tent that I own that can fit upstairs in that 6'4" area set up, my little Gorilla 2x2.5 love / drying tent. This very useful area has been missed, and is quite good as a slow drying room with just a little bit of venting. Just in time, she will be put into use very soon.

DSCF8725.JPG
@Emilya One option to get DYNOMYCO to the roots of your babies after they have already been potted is to make thin holes into the soil (4 holes around the plant, deep enough to get to the roots). Using a funnel pour some DYNOMYCO into each hole and you're good to go.

Hope that helps :peace:

@Emilya One option to get DYNOMYCO to the roots of your babies after they have already been potted is to make thin holes into the soil (4 holes around the plant, deep enough to get to the roots). Using a funnel pour some DYNOMYCO into each hole and you're good to go.

Hope that helps :peace:
That is what I meant above when I spoke of making vertical spikes in the containers. In the TLO growing method I used vertical spikes of pure raw nutrient for the roots to find, instead of mixing it in with the soil with the rest of the nutrients that had already been cooked in. I will be working on accomplishing that task in all of my vegging containers over the next few days and then I will feel much more at ease, knowing that my myco are being well supported. We can not assume that my watering in method was very effective, knowing that light and heat both kill the fungi. It will be much better to get the product under the soil, where it needs to be.

From Joshua at @DYNOMYCO : "One of the biggest benefits we have seen from growers using DYNOMYCO is the fact that DYNOMYCO helps your plant access nutrients such as phosphorus, nitrogen, iron, zinc, copper and other micro elements that are normally out of "reach" from your plants root system (both chemically and physically). The endomycorrhizal fungi also helps break down unavailable phosphorus and makes it available to the plant. These factors in turn increase plant size, yields, roots development, potency, stem girth and allows for a healthier plant overall. Mycorrhizal fungi is no doubt a very necessary and important ingredient in any healthy soil."

I am pleased that I can now offer some 10% discount codes to my followers on this forum. I am going to provide 2 codes, 1 is for Amazon US and UK and the other is for Amazon CA

1) USA & UK: 420mag10OFF please use this link to redeem: Amazon.com

2) Canada: 420mag10off

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:
I personally love the SNS products and because of that, their chart of products is posted to my grow rooms office wall for easy reference in case I need it. I love these natural products and the lavender smell that is left behind... so much nicer than the smell of NEEM. I almost killed a crop one time using NEEM and will never do that again. SNS allows you to go after exactly the bugs you are wanting to eradicate, whether it be soil, leaf or airborne, naturally! SNS has solved the problem for me every time I have used it, quickly, easily and with no fears of harming my end product, me or my pets. This is good stuff folks... get some just to have it around in case you need it. You don't need huge bottles of it either... SNS sells very convenient single application packets too that can easily be stored for later use! Shipping is fast too!

I personally love the SNS products and because of that, their chart of products is posted to my grow rooms office wall for easy reference in case I need it. I love these natural products and the lavender smell that is left behind... so much nicer than the smell of NEEM. I almost killed a crop one time using NEEM and will never do that again. SNS allows you to go after exactly the bugs you are wanting to eradicate, whether it be soil, leaf or airborne, naturally! SNS has solved the problem for me every time I have used it, quickly, easily and with no fears of harming my end product, me or my pets. This is good stuff folks... get some just to have it around in case you need it. You don't need huge bottles of it either... SNS sells very convenient single application packets too that can easily be stored for later use! Shipping is fast too!
Can you please post that in their thread? :thanks:

This evening I used up my first bag of @DYNOMYCO and have set up a side by side test to see the effectiveness of this product. A little more than half of the plants in veg room 1, the youngest plants in the garden, got Dynomyco and were labeled with a big D. The solo cups also got the treatment.
DSCF8740.JPG

In the solo cups I used a plant stake wire to drive 4 holes in the soil all the way down to the bottom. Carefully, using a small plastic spoon, I then filled those holes with Dynomyco and covered them up and watered.

In the 3 gallon containers I got even more aggressive and using a large screwdriver, I drove a 1/4" hole all the way down to the bottom. These holes were also filled using the teaspoon, covered and watered.

DSCF8739.JPG

I suspect that we will see a dramatic difference between the two groups. I will be ordering more Dynomyco soon, since the solo cup plants will need repotting soon, and I am going to pop some more seeds for a sponsored grow, and dynomyco will start with those plants from the very beginning.

I am seeing an amazing thing in the cups that I put the @DYNOMYCO in. These were very reluctant clones, barely with roots, and I was carefully watering twice a day just to make sure the anemic roots would not die on me. Apparently after watering in and then correctly applying the Dynomyco, the roots took off! Each of the 4 cups now have very aggressive roots shooting out of the bottom of the cup. Wow!

So those 4 Durban Poisons are going to catch up with the rest of the vegging plants without a problem and today I paid a lot more attention to our first 8 clones, the Gummy's and the Cheeses. Today they could use water, but before doing so I wanted to get a strong training session in and really complete the job of tying them back. Using a few more hoops, relocating others that were no longer actively holding anything down, and like a SCROG, tucking other branches under others that are already tied down, I got them all trained again and ready to go into bloom very soon. I think I am employing over 150 wire hoops in the two rooms at the moment, and I am going to need to order some more for veg room #1.

Veg Room #1:

DSCF8761.JPG
DSCF8760.JPG
DSCF8759.JPG

Mother Room:
Tucking and Hooping, taking everything to the sides and then to any open area:

DSCF8758.JPG

DSCF8757.JPG
DSCF8756.JPG

I am seeing an amazing thing in the cups that I put the @DYNOMYCO in. These were very reluctant clones, barely with roots, and I was carefully watering twice a day just to make sure the anemic roots would not die on me. Apparently after watering in and then correctly applying the Dynomyco, the roots took off! Each of the 4 cups now have very aggressive roots shooting out of the bottom of the cup. Wow!

So those 4 Durban Poisons are going to catch up with the rest of the vegging plants without a problem and today I paid a lot more attention to our first 8 clones, the Gummy's and the Cheeses. Today they could use water, but before doing so I wanted to get a strong training session in and really complete the job of tying them back. Using a few more hoops, relocating others that were no longer actively holding anything down, and like a SCROG, tucking other branches under others that are already tied down, I got them all trained again and ready to go into bloom very soon. I think I am employing over 150 wire hoops in the two rooms at the moment, and I am going to need to order some more for veg room #1.

Veg Room #1:

DSCF8761.JPG
DSCF8760.JPG
DSCF8759.JPG

Mother Room:
Tucking and Hooping, taking everything to the sides and then to any open area:

DSCF8758.JPG

DSCF8757.JPG
DSCF8756.JPG
Amazing news! It really proves how beneficial DYNOMYCO and our beneficial mycorrhizal fungi can be. Healthy roots = healthy plants. Looking forward to seeing more from those DP's. Well done and keep it up @Emilya:goodjob:

Amazing news! It really proves how beneficial DYNOMYCO and our beneficial mycorrhizal fungi can be. Healthy roots = healthy plants. Looking forward to seeing more from those DP's. Well done and keep it up @Emilya:goodjob:
Hi Dynomyco, thanks for getting this product to us at a reasonable price. I just re-stocked my myco stash with it to try. I'm sure my plants will love it.

Hi Dynomyco, thanks for getting this product to us at a reasonable price. I just re-stocked my myco stash with it to try. I'm sure my plants will love it.
Awesome to hear, super excited to welcome you to the DYNOMYCOMMUNITY! :peace:
We are sure your plant and its roots will love it. Keep us updated with the grow and feel free to inbox me with any questions you might have.

We have changed things up a little bit over the weekend. Four of our clones, one of each variety, GB, DC, SC and NYCD have been moved to the Mother Room where they will stay for the next 6 months or so.
To make room for this, 6 of the 8 plants in there, the Gummy Bear and Deep Cheese clones, have been moved to the Bloom Room. They were all put under the MarsHydro SP-3000 for now, and the plants that were previously under that light have been moved back under the NextLight MEGA.

This has freed up some more room in Veg Room #1, where we are still working on the Strawberry Cough, NYCity Diesel and Durban Poison clones. These will all go to the Bloom Room in a few weeks as replacements for the plants finishing up in there now, as a second bloom wave, and then the third wave will eventually be comprised of our Wedding Cake and Do-Si-Dos sponsored grow and Durban Poison clones, moving our growing calendar well into April of next year.

Here is the Mother Room. Eventually another couple of Durbans will join them in here, but for now I have been able to turn off one of the lights and use this back room as it was intended. These girls will be trimmed at this point if/when they get out of line. and several of these will be the source of round #3 in my bloom room... some may just be bloomed out if we determine we don't want to continue with that line.

DSCF8801.JPG

Here is a closeup of the Durban family. One has gotten an Uncle Ben topping, the rest were just slow to root until I put the @DYNOMYCO in the cups, when they took off. As soon as these can drain the cups in a day, they will get uppotted to 3 gallon bags. Not yet knowing which of these clones is from the odd phenotype that we have now identified as a second distinct phenotype from those seeds, I will be taking some more clones of the now blooming plant and eventually two of the durban family will become mothers.

DSCF8798.JPG

Veg Room #1 has our Strawberry Cough and NYCDiesel clones, as well as the 4 hard to clone Durbans. Soon I will get some more seeds going in my @Dope-Seeds.com sponsored grow, timed to keep up with the Durbans on Round #3.

DSCF8799.JPG

Here is the Mother Room. Eventually another couple of Durbans will join them in here, but for now I have been able to turn off one of the lights and use this back room as it was intended. These girls will be trimmed at this point if/when they get out of line. and several of these will be the source of round #3 in my bloom room... some may just be bloomed out if we determine we don't want to continue with that line.

DSCF8801.JPG

Here is a closeup of the Durban family. One has gotten an Uncle Ben topping, the rest were just slow to root until I put the @DYNOMYCO in the cups, when they took off. As soon as these can drain the cups in a day, they will get uppotted to 3 gallon bags. Not yet knowing which of these clones is from the odd phenotype that we have now identified as a second distinct phenotype from those seeds, I will be taking some more clones of the now blooming plant and eventually two of the durban family will become mothers.

DSCF8798.JPG

Veg Room #1 has our Strawberry Cough and NYCDiesel clones, as well as the 4 hard to clone Durbans. Soon I will get some more seeds going in my @Dope-Seeds.com sponsored grow, timed to keep up with the Durbans on Round #3.

DSCF8799.JPG
Awesome! Those baby DPs are looking healthy. Glad to hear that DYNOMYCO is in the mix and is doing its job helping those babies root. Keep it up it's all looking great! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom