FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

And here she is all caged up and safe from that mean old wind
30065959-B14C-48A5-B89E-C0DBAC1D1C96.jpeg

C37CAA0B-526A-4D1C-BD31-4525AA15A58F.jpeg

And a very good day to ya too, Smeegol!

I would have thought your place was all wet and drippy!

It’s the pink flowers. You could probably pick up some silk or plastic ones to hang in your shrubbery. Without that, my place is pretty drab too. Have you seen my “lawn”? lol. Now BeezLuiz has a verdant paradise!

Wowza!! Your ladies are getting so huge - making mine look like little autos! :adore:
A nice afternoon in the sun after a gusty night - that blew GLGA root over cola.
She's like a giant sail, with a small anchor. :D
You could probably pick up some silk or plastic ones to hang in your shrubbery. Without that, my place is pretty drab too. Have you seen my “lawn”? lol. Now BeezLuiz has a verdant paradise!
:laugh: That's an excellent idea! Don't forget the green paint to spray on the ground - works for me.

Much of a chore watering with the cages? Lots of bending or have a keen solution?
Girls looking happy.

¡Hola TallGuy!

It hasn’t been too bad. I use a hose so I don’t have to bend so much. But gardening is work.

9D7738B3-844D-4881-BFFD-0C8F6E7E1105.jpeg
F31B5301-7818-4205-8DA5-26B5808B217C.jpeg

Wowza!! Your ladies are getting so huge - making mine look like little autos!

Muchas gracias Luiz - but I believe your ladies are just as Wow!

I think the most striking difference between us is the size of the pots - a 5 gallon hempy bucket compared to a 10 gallon fabric pot.

Weekly Update
(Heya - photos 2 days in a row!)

The ladies are still adding some height while they get down to the business of making flowers.

BeBo1 has grown another 3” since last Thursday

45413DFE-2B04-454E-B335-27B71C92559C.jpeg

5D00777A-31A8-4C72-A875-5D1D4CB639E8.jpeg

BeBo2 has put on another ~2”
E9823327-0619-402E-949E-1D5DF2F161E9.jpeg

And GLGA gets her first flag
7DAD3D3E-6BCC-4D33-B18A-DAC0253EC9F7.jpeg

I believe I'm beginning to develop some major envy. It will most likely become overwhelming once these begin to glisten and sparkle. You have done an amazing job staying on top of this grow. It looks like it has been a full time job. Well Done!

Thank you for the kind words, my brother! It has been more pleasure than work. I’m just glad I have been around home all year so far, and haven’t had to live out of town like last year.

I spend about an hour in the morning with them - fertigating, removing fallen leaves from the perlite, doing some minor trimming/pruning, pulling tips through the mesh, and then about an hour before sunset - fertigating again, inspecting for pests, spraying spinosad/BT, etc.

It’s really not so bad. I love seeing them reach for the sun. Plants just grow themselves outdoors, and to me, there’s a lot fewer worries than in a tent. Out here, I have friends helping me with the pests. And the environment “is what it is”.

Me too! I understand that the plant will give up and drain needed nutrients from many shaded leaves, but when they end up on the perlite, they become a pestilence habitat - I can’t get them out of there fast enough. :eek:

Wow Felipe! Ladies are looking amazing! Nice work with the cages too :bravo:

:Namaste: HH! I’m so enjoying sitting out here watching them follow the sun. There’s nothing like it!

The cages are super easy. I was very happy to discover that I could support smaller diameters with just 2 posts. It meant I didn’t have to go out and buy any new ones.

6g MC (v1) and 1g BE combo

Hola, Felipe! Plants are looking great as always. What's the "BE" again?

BTW after seeing you mention it I got some Protekt and have applied it as a foliar.

As I'm already using DE I'm interested to know whether Protekt will make a difference on top of it. At the moment it's unclear to me how much of the silica in DE is available to the plant.

They are really liking the 6g MC (v1) and 1g BE combo - looking much perkier - and stacking madly! Some cola pics:

What is BE combo? Does this mean there are more things I'll need to buy to use with the ProMix in my current grow?

Back
Top Bottom