Feminized Blue Dream

CAM01565.jpg
CAM01560.jpg
CAM015581.jpg
CAM01559.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

So after some closer inspection I found that my new seeds are Royal Kush F3's. After a little research I found that the F3 has to do with selective inbreeding to stabilize the strain. From what I understand then is that the origial strains, skunk #1 x afghani= Royal Kush. So that would be F1. So F2 would be selective inbreeding of the original offspring, and so on. The goal to eliminate variations from plant to plant of the same seed stock. So at F3 it should be pretty stable with set genetics. F4 being most stable, but f3 not to shabby! Hoping for good stuff here! Any input or opinions greatly appreciated!
I've cloned at least a 100 feminized plants and actually there are some strains that are only available from clones. You will get The Exact same plant. So if you like the growth, smell and of course the effects then clone the hell out of that plant till your ready for something new. I always do at least 1 clone from each feminized seed plant so if theres a keeper in the lot I have it. Before doing that there was times I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE! So now i do. Go ahead and give it a shot

I've cloned at least a 100 feminized plants and actually there are some strains that are only available from clones. You will get The Exact same plant. So if you like the growth, smell and of course the effects then clone the hell out of that plant till your ready for something new. I always do at least 1 clone from each feminized seed plant so if theres a keeper in the lot I have it. Before doing that there was times I REALLY WISH I WOULD HAVE! So now i do. Go ahead and give it a shot

This was 6 years ago now, man.
Although I did read it all because it popped up. Shame he didn't send updates

This was 6 years ago now, man.
Although I did read it all because it popped up. Shame he didn't send updates
I know it is a shame to not see the Finally. However even though it was 6 yrs ago I couldnt help but say something, someone that has same question could be reading this old thread & possible help ?

I know it is a shame to not see the Finally. However even though it was 6 yrs ago I couldnt help but say something, someone that has same question could be reading this old thread & possible help ?

Very true, man. That's good of you

Back
Top Bottom