First Berry White Closet Grow

I got to order my light pulleys today! They'll be here tomorrow~ in time for the stretch so I don't have to move my pots as much as I do now~ I'm thinking about putting a pallet on the basement floor so the roots don't get too cold... now if it would stop raining so I can bring it in!

I got to order my light pulleys today! They'll be here tomorrow~ in time for the stretch so I don't have to move my pots as much as I do now~ I'm thinking about putting a pallet on the basement floor so the roots don't get too cold... now if it would stop raining so I can bring it in!
Oh geeez yes. Get them up off the floor. Even a sheet of Styrofoam. The girls will thank you

They're not on the floor now~ because I couldn't lower the light I've been raising the plants up... on a cabinet, on a chair & a stepstool... it'll be so much easier lowering the light!

They're not on the floor now~ because I couldn't lower the light I've been raising the plants up... on a cabinet, on a chair & a stepstool... it'll be so much easier lowering the light!
Ah..I shouldn't have assumed, especially since I've seen your setup. I know you know what you are doing :)

...reminds me of a line in a song: "I don't know the same things that you don't know."
:theband:

Only 12 more hours & I can check on my babies!

Snarly, I wouldn't be nearly as confident without you! You are very dear to me!
I wonder what you'll be dreaming about tonight?
You would do fine, you are a strong person.
The feeling is mutual. You should know that :)

Perhaps my girls' noticeable growth can be attributed to not seeing them for 36 hours, but they all grew 2"-4" during the dark period.

Claudette is 23" now (from 20") & seems to have opened up some
420-magazine-mobile214873401.jpg

Matilda grew a whopping 4" to be level with Claudette at 23"
420-magazine-mobile1764302159.jpg

Glodean grew 2" & is now 17" tall
420-magazine-mobile436321666.jpg

Me mutant Jean Gray is 16" tall
420-magazine-mobile1233311545.jpg

And baby Jubilee is 14" tall
420-magazine-mobile340641545.jpg

Aaaand family shot~
420-magazine-mobile2020702688.jpg

Happy growing everyone!

It's really exciting Leo! I'm glad I went to check my timer... I had it backwards & the light went out after half an hour so I fixed that... the cfls aren't on a timer so they were still on, I'm sure it'll be aiiight! Still no signs of sex~ Claudette has been throwing pistils for awhile though~ but the girls from seed haven't flashed me yet... patience, patience, patience! Lol

It's really exciting Leo! I'm glad I went to check my timer... I had it backwards & the light went out after half an hour so I fixed that... the cfls aren't on a timer so they were still on, I'm sure it'll be aiiight! Still no signs of sex~ Claudette has been throwing pistils for awhile though~ but the girls from seed haven't flashed me yet... patience, patience, patience! Lol
Oh man snarly would be on your ass if he read about the timer situation . although i did the same thing the first time i set mine up. I wonder if they make digital ones? And yeah sounds like it's early enough in flower and you caught it quick enough I'm sure you'll be fine. Can't wait to read your journal and see "they are all girls!"

Back
Top Bottom