First Grow Attempt - Coerdringer's Soil Auto AK-47 Feminized Grow Journal - 2017

Well, the temp right now is 30.5 Celsius, so technically it shouldn't be too hot. I also put my hand above the plant and it didn't feel hot, so I'm guessing that might be the deficiency. Eh, I'm afraid it's time for me to finally buy the nutrients, so I will probbably buy both the ph checker and the nutrients.
But what is the lock out?

And in that case, what would you guys recommend me? What exactly should I be looking for?

Alright, I found the Ph up Ph Down. Now I need to buy the Ph checkers. I think at the beginning I'll stay with the litmus paper, cause the pen is quite expensive, and I can buy a package of 100 of them, for around 1 dollar, so I'm gonna stick with that. I'll invest in the pen in future.
Since it's Sunday, I'll buy it tomorrow, and then I will keep you posted.

420-magazine-mobile453948686.jpg

Great prices but like i said some times they take a while to deliver... but on the plus side i have gotten a few things for free cause they took too long, refunded my money then it arrived lol. My advice with that app is read very carefully. Sometimes it will show you a picture of 2 things and u assume they come together but its just one lol

Rather get a cheap PH pen then those paper testers. You possibly going to have to get a 7.0 PH buffer to calibrate you PH pen. All these big words. Lol. It's easy bro. Don't stress.
But you said you growing in soil? If I were you I'd feed my soil and grow organic.
Just a thought. Hehe

Back
Top Bottom