Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

We never stop learning, every grow we learn more and more. .

It's a beautiful thing for sure. I'm already thinking about what I want to grow next and how I want to go about it. I'm liking autos but want to try topping one next time if my hydro gets dialed in during the current grow. It's looking doable I think hehe

Look great Arch! Getting close to the day of chop! Also looks to b dank as hell. Like the training also. I learn best by doing things and its always fun to experiment!

Look great Arch! Getting close to the day of chop! Also looks to b dank as hell. Like the training also. I learn best by doing things and its always fun to experiment!

Thanks man! I hope it is dank and as far as training...she did most the work, I just topped her. I think I should have been more experimental with my lights and getting em' dialed in. That's for my hydro grow I guess now. .. Believe it or not this blueberry isn't gonna be a big yielder, but the smell and the sticky factor is there!

420-magazine-mobile1179802246.jpg

Sluts all dressed up for Friday Night! She smells good too! Trichs are maybe like 5% amber. Gonna be 108 here tomorrow. Fuck that

Believe it or not this blueberry isn't gonna be a big yielded, but the smell and the sticky factor is there!

That may just be the genetics. I know the seed specs on my Blueberries only say 350gr per square meter. One of mine doesn't have many bud sites at all, but what she does have are hard enough to break a window with. My other girl has great potential if she gets rock hard like her sister, but she's weeks behind and has the same sprout date.

That may just be the genetics. I know the seed specs on my Blueberries only say 350gr per square meter. One of mine doesn't have many bud sites at all, but what she does have are hard enough to break a window with. My other girl has great potential if she gets rock hard like her sister, but she's weeks behind and has the same sprout date.

You're right. I thought about my remarks earlier and reminded myself to give her time. I'm getting impatient haha. If I had it to do over again, I would have researched more beginner friendly strains to grow. I mean my first grow I picked a Haze and Blueberry. Not the easiest strains to grow for a beginner, I have read. Especially in my growing conditions. This is the reason I wanted to do Northern Lights for the next grow. I plan to grow easy strains until I get myself more dialed in.

Here's an interesting fact : This Monday will be 11 weeks since I switched to flower. That's a long time for both strains according to most strain info out there. Does this long of a time mean there's a problem? I've often wondered if my air exchange is good enough in this box. I kinda just poked a hole in the side and put a filter around the hole. I think I used a 2" hole saw.

I have 10 weeks in on my Blueberries, one is close to harvest, the other will probably go 12 weeks, and that's an auto!

Oh wow okay. Not as bad as I thought. I suppose if air exchange was bad, I'd have seen some signs before now.

Its just a difference in phenotypes, they'll do what their programmed to do despite our best efforts to speed them up.

Right on. I even switched to 10 on 14 off light scheme.

Alright I didn't photo this much but I chopped Lil Sis last night. Whole house smelled like Lemon Dank lol. Wife got pissed, it's cool I kissed her ass sufficiently.

420-magazine-mobile1965358770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1229979928.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125252849.jpg

I'm gonna have to dry her in the cab. That sucks cause I know she's gonna dry too fast. Can't put her back indoors, wife ain't having it. Any suggestions?

Either way, she's trimmed and hanging and already got that hay smell within hours. I can tell she has easily surpassed what I got from Big Sis. I did a better job trimming her but man trimming sucks. Scissor hash is a nice reward though I guess.

Only thing left is Blueberry Puffin and she's doing okay. Still taking her sweet ass time. Bitch .

Oh yea and she had a massive amount of popcorn. I took everything from her. Might try my hand at extracting hash with those bags. Amazon has a couple intriguing sets. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom