Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Oh wow that's real interesting! Well, here's what I learned on my journey so far. My plants live in such a dynamic growing environment from a temperature standpoint because they are essentially outdoor plants w/artificial light and artificial wind. Most folks that grow indoors are in climate controlled spaces. The ambient air is much more predictable. As a result, I've learned not to go by what other growers experience for stuff like flowering and even comparing how fast my plants grow to others. My variables are vastly different and so my experience will be as well. That's, at least, how I see it.

Speaking of CBD, I have a great friend of mine and fellow grower who was recently diagnosed with cancer. He no longer grows, but he's a mentor to me in a sense. I was really considering growing a CBD plant for him for edibles or maybe oil if I can figure that out...probably not in the cards. Do you spend a lot of grow time with CBD strains?
Yeah my grow tent temps run off what we feel is comfortable in the house I haven't added any temp control except fans. Outdoor is fun for sure I do have a a great CBD strain called Lunar Landing I gave some seeds to a local grower and the pheno he grew tested out at 10% thc and 30% cbd the breeder says it usually is around 13% cbd but I crossed it back to itself for the seeds that produced 30% cbd so who knows. I also have an un named cbd strain I'm going to cross with Lunar Landing soon. I got it from a guy who got it from a guy who got it from a guy so who knows it has a strong skunk smell unlike most cbd strains that are sweet or grassy smelling. Sending a pm at you

Yeah my grow tent temps run off what we feel is comfortable in the house I haven't added any temp control except fans. Outdoor is fun for sure I do have a a great CBD strain called Lunar Landing I gave some seeds to a local grower and the pheno he grew tested out at 10% thc and 30% cbd the breeder says it usually is around 13% cbd but I crossed it back to itself for the seeds that produced 30% cbd so who knows. I also have an un named cbd strain I'm going to cross with Lunar Landing soon. I got it from a guy who got it from a guy who got it from a guy so who knows it has a strong skunk smell unlike most cbd strains that are sweet or grassy smelling. Sending a pm at you

That's pretty cool man, I've yet to go down the breeding rabbit hole yet haha!

I did right away to make sure I could get that Lunar Landing out the breeder was pretty small at the time

I'm gonna delve into your posts and soak up some knowledge too brother. I got pain to medicate and time!

Well, I forgot to mention that I saw a couple ambers in every spot I checked on Lil Sis! That was on the 28th so that night I started flushing. In an effort (as last ditch as it may be) I changed the light in the box to 10/14.

The plan from here is to flush a week and reevaluate. If we get too many ambers between now and then, I'll have to change the plan. I'm excited to be here on this plant. She looks good and smells better. I wish blueberry was a little further along. She's sticky as hell and smells great but no buds at all .. Might end up making all edibles from her or something.

Have fun reading! check around the web to see my humble beginnings, this site is awesome but I didn't find it right away ☹ and help moderate another great non profit local site. I apologize for all the missing punctuation lol

Happy Saturday guys! I'm pumped today. Had a little wake and bake with my first harvest Big Sis. I am not getting the lemony exhale that I did when I took a taster. The only explanation is my drying scheme was different. I attempted to dry it slowly in a refrigerator inside a paper bag. I bailed on that because the dorm refrigerator I had was in the garage and could not keep it cool enough.
But don't let the taste fool you this stuff is potent. It's cerebral and energetic, perfect for mornings.

I'm headed to see one of my favorite bands Rebelution tonight with my son. Gonna be badass!! Hope all is well!
420-magazine-mobile11448047.jpg

Dude that concert was amazing!! Saw Hirie, Colie Budz, Nahko and Medicine for the People, and Rebelution! They killed it!!

So much happiness and good times man, that's what life should always feel like haha!

Hey Arch! M late but glad u enjoyed ur concert! M doing low n slow in paper bags in the fridge also. Its been seven days so m thinki g another seven then to the jars. Ur first harvest looks dank as hell!! Cant wait to smoke the first batch i grew!! Guess better late then never!! Great thread with great success! M gonna stick around if u dont mind!!

Hey Arch! M late but glad u enjoyed ur concert! M doing low n slow in paper bags in the fridge also. Its been seven days so m thinki g another seven then to the jars. Ur first harvest looks dank as hell!! Cant wait to smoke the first batch i grew!! Guess better late then never!! Great thread with great success! M gonna stick around if u dont mind!!

Never late pino! Pull up a chair, still toking on Big Sis. Roll your own, you know where I keep the papers ..

I would have loved to stick out the low and slow drying as it sounds like an excellent method. Unfortunately it's not in the cards.

You already know! I'm hooked on growing man! I'm not sure what's going down next as far as grow style, but I think I am gonna try my hand at a cbd strain.

Yea growing this plant is fun. I feel its jus great how this one plant has some many different varieties. Gonna grow a clone next of my best girl from my first grow then gonna try another strain a friend bred jackalope ( jack smack x chocolope). Cant wait to keep things going!!

Yea growing this plant is fun. I feel its jus great how this one plant has some many different varieties. Gonna grow a clone next of my best girl from my first grow then gonna try another strain a friend bred jackalope ( jack smack x chocolope). Cant wait to keep things going!!

Yessir! I have so many friends in my life that can benefit from this plant, we probably all do.

Alright, no idea where I am in flower, I've lost track. I'm going by the plants anyways. I got ambers on Lil Sis as I think you'll see, so we're gonna flush at least a few more days. Monday is my unofficial day to evaluate plants needs and adjust schedules.

Here she is:
420-magazine-mobile1982662053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1617526455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957043034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623031664.jpg

Real proud of her right now and here's her trichome shot, I need a better microscope. This clip on phone one kinda suck.
420-magazine-mobile163323742.jpg

Blueberry Puffin is actually starting to fatten up a little. Still being very stubborn but I think she heard me threatening to turn her into all edibles haha.
420-magazine-mobile672206969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108125008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329945249.jpg

Here's a couple bonus photos:
These two plants are a couple test runs of SLH I had left over. I ran them through my hydro dwc setup before to committing to my Northern Lights grow.
420-magazine-mobile1945171007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037724340.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1073081571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868332704.jpg

I am experimenting with severe training on the one plant for fun. I thought this one was a male at first but I'm thinking different now.

Back
Top Bottom