Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Buds are drying kinda fast but I'm staying on top of them. Meanwhile I moved the dwc res into my flower box.
420-magazine-mobile900847063.jpg

Took the drying buds out of the cab and just hung em' in my garage over night. They are not as dry as I thought, but it won't be long.

Amazing, buddy!! I cannot wait to have my very first harvast. Kudos! .

Thanks man, it's sorta bittersweet. I'm finding that drying and curing is almost as crucial as cultivating the plant.

Congrats man.. hanging them there is probably your best bet since your wife is having her hissy fit lol. Looks awesome!!

Hey if she ain't left me yet, I'm good lol. You know what she says to me after she was done giving me the business? "By the way, my Mom's coming to visit this weekend" LOL .

Hell yeah Man- :yummy:
I'm doing my first run of SLH. I'll be dreaming about harvest for awhile still

Hey thanks man, I'm subbed up for your grow. I bought 10 seeds from my dispensary for like 20-30 bucks. Most of them were females. I cut my teeth on SLH, but I'm by no means an expert at all! I have a very Sativa looking phenotype that I might clone. She's one of my outdoor plants. Long skinny leaves. I'll get you a good shot of her. I gave my neighbor a couple seedlings that I started early on. One grew balls the other looks very indica with 3 fan leaves and tight mode spacing. Strange looking little thing but she's a girl.

Hey if she ain't left me yet, I'm good lol. You know what she says to me after she was done giving me the business? "By the way, my Mom's coming to visit this weekend" LOL .

Typical lol. Did I really miss your journal all this time? So sorry man but I hope I'm just in time lol. Looks like I made it by the skin of my teeth! Your lil sis is hotttt if U don't mind me saying.....
Lol

Typical lol. Did I really miss your journal all this time? So sorry man but I hope I'm just in time lol. Looks like I made it by the skin of my teeth! Your lil sis is hotttt if U don't mind me saying.....
Lol

Normally.....naw never mind it's cool! Haha

Thanks man I just bottled em up cause the stems were almost snapping.
420-magazine-mobile1841798139.jpg

Some fat nugz on her, she looks like the Dinachem

Thanks for being there for me Penny and really thanks to everyone who watched over me. Love this site man and I love growing wooo!!

Blueberry Puffin is looking fatter too. She's gonna be a fantastic hash plant if nothing else. She's got trichs down the stems. If I touch her I reek of indica.
420-magazine-mobile2080905433.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1411000577.jpg

I feel like the dude who walks in at the end of the big game and says "who won". I power read your journey, pretty good result for all the learning on the fly, you grew some quality looking buds. Smoked a bowl of SLH tonight, kicking myself for only buying an 1/8th lol, I'm down to half a nug lol. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks UrbanAchiever! I've learned a lot from these first few plants. The more I think I know, the more I realize there is to learn hehe

You must never stop learning or trying to learn. Nobody knows everything lol but the closer you get the better! The more you know the better they'll grow lol

For sure! I'm just gonna keep pushing myself and learning and everything will fall in place!

Back
Top Bottom