Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

I decided to make some butter for me and a friend. He had some trim and some wimpy buds from the plants nethers I spose'. Anyways that and big Sis's waste and voila were making butter in a crockpot in my garage when it's 100 outside lol. I'm on a real edible kick right now. It all started when I ate a gram of avb the other night. I had tried this before and I tried making butter before but it didn't work on me.

Consider investing in a Magical Butter machine. It's super simple and churns out an awesome product. I use lower fluffy bud in mine and it comes out super potent.

Consider investing in a Magical Butter machine. It's super simple and churns out an awesome product. I use lower fluffy bud in mine and it comes out super potent.

Thanks buddy! I'll look into it!

Looking great, bud!

I want one of those magic butter machines!

Thanks Vex!
I was looking at it last night. Seems pretty damn handy. Stinking the place up with cannabutter for over twelve hours is a bummer.

Alright got some pics of the ladies. It's been so hot I said fuck it and defoliated the shit outta blueberry Puffin. I'm not ready to give up on her, but if a haze strain finishes before her....idk man, not sure what I'm gonna do. She's got lots of beautiful bud sites but hardly any buds.
420-magazine-mobile777197674.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700851011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160724032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170194070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318365439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile659914877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143027722.jpg

That last pic is where I split Mrs. Blueberry Puffin when I was trying to LST her at the beginning of flower. If I had it to do over again, I would have begged her for another week or two so she could recover before the switch. Because of this she's almost two or three weeks behind in my estimation.

You should still get something from her

Yea I'll keep her going as long as I can. Once my hydro grow is ready for flower, I need that box. I don't think Lil Sis will be in the box when that happens. My res will fit with one plant maybe. Doesn't it make sense to do 18/6 with autos in flower? I suppose I could stay at 12/12 when I put Hope in there.

Little update while we're waiting on amber thrichs. I been smoking on Big Sis but honestly I chopped her early. I won't be making that decision again so hastily. I have to remind myself that I was in need of the real estate. I don't mean to sound like it ain't good, it's decent. I have more expectations for Lil Sis
420-magazine-mobile849510182.jpg

cropking refuses to answer genetics questions.
Crop King - We Will Do Better

You know at this point I'm not even giving a care. I read through some of that but man I can tell you I'm not ready to order from them again. The blueberry plant is a weird strain for sure but my limited experience prevents me from determining if my genetics were bad. I remember starting like all 7 seeds and only this one survived. I'm sure a good measure of grower error is involved.

Alright got some pics of the ladies. It's been so hot I said fuck it and defoliated the shit outta blueberry Puffin. I'm not ready to give up on her, but if a haze strain finishes before her....idk man, not sure what I'm gonna do. She's got lots of beautiful bud sites but hardly any buds.
420-magazine-mobile777197674.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1700851011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160724032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170194070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1318365439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile659914877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143027722.jpg

That last pic is where I split Mrs. Blueberry Puffin when I was trying to LST her at the beginning of flower. If I had it to do over again, I would have begged her for another week or two so she could recover before the switch. Because of this she's almost two or three weeks behind in my estimation.
How did you get my lighter lol looking good

i was hoping you would share the info , these guys need to held accountable, they are selling weak bogus seeds.

I'll share my story if it will help for sure, man. Gotta be the change, and I love this community. If it'll help, I'll put my experience up.

I have a strain that would probably take 12 to 14 weeks to flower but I've never had the patience I've chopped the strain at 8 weeks 9 weeks 10 weeks and 11 to find out lol it's a high cbd strain called Lunar Landing.

I have a strain that would probably take 12 to 14 weeks to flower but I've never had the patience I've chopped the strain at 8 weeks 9 weeks 10 weeks and 11 to find out lol it's a high cbd strain called Lunar Landing.

Oh wow that's real interesting! Well, here's what I learned on my journey so far. My plants live in such a dynamic growing environment from a temperature standpoint because they are essentially outdoor plants w/artificial light and artificial wind. Most folks that grow indoors are in climate controlled spaces. The ambient air is much more predictable. As a result, I've learned not to go by what other growers experience for stuff like flowering and even comparing how fast my plants grow to others. My variables are vastly different and so my experience will be as well. That's, at least, how I see it.

Speaking of CBD, I have a great friend of mine and fellow grower who was recently diagnosed with cancer. He no longer grows, but he's a mentor to me in a sense. I was really considering growing a CBD plant for him for edibles or maybe oil if I can figure that out...probably not in the cards. Do you spend a lot of grow time with CBD strains?

i was hoping you would share the info , these guys need to held accountable, they are selling weak bogus seeds.

KODA13 I was happy to post my story for me you or anyone else in the community that was wronged by this company. I'll be watching this topic more heavily mate .

Back
Top Bottom