Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

I love SLH so much that I got into using colloidal silver and/or silver thiosulphate solution to turn females grown from feminized seeds male so I can collect pollent and pollenate a female to produce seeds. I have done this with auto and photoperiod plants and have a huge supply of seeds. Better for me than going the clone route as 7 can 5hrow dowj 20-30 seeds and just choose thebstrongest 4 or 5

I love SLH so much that I got into using colloidal silver and/or silver thiosulphate solution to turn females grown from feminized seeds male so I can collect pollent and pollenate a female to produce seeds. I have done this with auto and photoperiod plants and have a huge supply of seeds. Better for me than going the clone route as 7 can 5hrow dowj 20-30 seeds and just choose thebstrongest 4 or 5

I have heard about doing this, yea. I need to read up on it eventually so that I can make some seeds when I really find a strain I like to grow. Thanks for checking my grow out and welcome!

The seeds I got were regular seeds and I can't verify the seed breeder. They were 10 seeds for 20 bucks at a dispensary. Only cheap thing about this grow haha!

If it turns out good smoke you win big time.

No totally, but I win big anyways because I'm improving my quality of life and am growing my own meds. I enjoy the challenge of it all and I am just a big fan of nature in general.

I've even started a non-420 garden because it's become so good for me from a therapeutic standpoint.

My grandfather owned a commercial greenhouse so i grew up around all types of plants. Good memories of growing all of our own veggies and canning in the summer and fall.

My grandfather owned a commercial greenhouse so i grew up around all types of plants. Good memories of growing all of our own veggies and canning in the summer and fall.

Oh what wonderful memory. I'm areal sappy old soul type person. I love getting back to basics and learning to take care of me and my family. It's also a fantastic way to take care of others around you that may be in need. The idea of community and loving each other is how I envision the afterlife man! I'm trying some Roma tomatoes,broccoli, kale, jalapeños, lots of herbs, catnip for my little buddy, cat grass for the chihuahua that thinks she's a cat lol,etc. it's been a lot of fun. It gets real warm here in the summer so I hope Ican keep it all alive.

Oh and night blooming jasmine (Cestrum nocturnum) for my wife, who has fond memories of the pungent aroma that the flowers give off in the evening air.

Whew, or maybe I need a guys night out..... Geez any sappier and this journals gonna evolve into a romance novel lol! Just another day in my head Penny!

I was maybe in the first grade before i realised you could buy veggies in a store. I thought veggies came from grandmas back porch. Lol we canned everything we eat. Grandpa raised. Chickens and rabbits for meat and traded or worked for beef or pig.

Awesome journal man. Nice and detailed! Are you still thinking about adding more lights? I've got the same light for my first grow coming up. Seems like a great light

I was maybe in the first grade before i realised you could buy veggies in a store. I thought veggies came from grandmas back porch. Lol we canned everything we eat. Grandpa raised. Chickens and rabbits for meat and traded or worked for beef or pig.

Aww man, that's how it ought to be. Don't get me wrong, I love technology as much as the next guy. .. There's a problem when we, as a society, would probably collapse if we didn't have supermarkets lol.

Awesome journal man. Nice and detailed! Are you still thinking about adding more lights? I've got the same light for my first grow coming up. Seems like a great light

Welcome man thank you. I hope to hell you skimmed it over cause it's been a real learning experience! If anything this journal should be a " if you eff this up, this is what happens" haha! It's all good man, I'm thankful for the knowledge and the meds ..

The light has been pretty nice, I think. It's very bright in my small space. Like most around here, I can't help but dream and wonder what two might do in there .... I would love a dwarf star!!!

Okay here's the ladies all dressed up last night.

Little Sis is getting so frosty already. I'm no expert but all things being equal she's gonna be way better than Big Sis in every way. I accidentally brushed up against a bud last night and it felt like I had icing between my fingers man. Big Sis doesn't have that problem .. Big Sis is also a little vertically challenged. I see all milky white trichs on Big Sis so I started the flushing last night with a gallon of 5.6ph tap water. Little Sis still has at least 3 weeks I think. Here's the glamour shots lol

Big Sis
420-magazine-mobile1285586817.jpg

Little Sis
420-magazine-mobile1122428602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile442059230.jpg

Okay so Blueberry Puffin,my trouble child haha
I was reviewing early notes and I know I stressed her early splitting the stem, and I was rough on her here and there. I also remember double checking darkness in the box after switching to flower and detecting just a pinpoint. That pinpoint was right next to where BP lives at. It's possible she reverted and that's why slow growth? She is taller than Little Sis by an inch or so and a month younger. Which plants the indica here again?
420-magazine-mobile1822336149.jpg

Okay group shot Little Sis on the left ,BP on the front right and believe it or not, Big Sis(whose name is a joke at this point) is behind BP lol
420-magazine-mobile1638165517.jpg

I also remember double checking darkness in the box after switching to flower and detecting just a pinpoint. That pinpoint was right next to where BP lives at. It's possible she reverted and that's why slow growth?

I wouldn't think so. There is natural occurring light in nature, like the moon and stars. It shouldn't have to be pitch black.

Back
Top Bottom