Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Well, final dry weight is 28grams. Sounds low but I couldn't be happier about the quality. I'm telling you, the aroma in the jar is lacking because it isn't cured all the way but when you crack that nug open..... the lemonhead scent almost burns your nostrils. It is fantastic! Also I was very lazy about trimming so the trim bin probably had more buds in it than most would throw in hehe. So lots of room for improvement in the yield department, but I think I have a plan for that. I have several ideas for improvements on my space in fact.

I'm planning some additions to the cab to increase headspace and ventilation. I'll need the extra headspace because I think I may be shopping for a light or upgrading my current one and adding more. I have decided to keep this space dedicated to two plants. I'm confident I can grow two fantastic plants in the box.

As for this grow, the SLH is done and in the books, but I still got blueberry and she is surprisingly starting to swell up nicely!
420-magazine-mobile88248060.jpg

I hope she just gets fat as hell. Her trichs are already milky but her hairs are still white. Time will tell and maybe a sample....yes, a sample muhahahahaha lol

Congrats, Archi! I hope she gets fat as hell too! Enjoy and can't wait for your next one!!!

:goodjob: :volcano-smiley:

Thanks .. I took that sample from the popcorn area and although I should have plucked more, it wasn't bad. Not ready for harvest though sadly

This blueberry is doing something strange. It is growing what appears to be new sugar leaves on the tops of buds.
420-magazine-mobile834244981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239384015.jpg

What the hell? Is this thing gonna hermie? I've been checking for nanners. I did see what appeared to be a little sesame seed looking thing inside a bud. I was able to remove it and before I knew it I dropped it. Was that maybe an immature seed?

Oh man... what to do? I can put her outside. She's got milky trichomes perhaps I should just harvest her now and be done with this strange thing I've grown haha

Her light cycle ends at 5:00 am, sometimes I peek in there on my way to work. That's about 5:30. There is a window that lets ambient outside light in and it is what gives me the ability to see the box in the first place. I don't turn the overhead lights on.

Well, my research has led me to believe that reveg can also occur due to high heat. The plant never displayed the heat stress symptoms in the leaves but maybe cause it's in flower already? Either that or there is a light leak. I wish I knew, I've climbed in this box about ten times with the lights off and never see any light. I've flowered two plants in there. The only real environmental difference between my two SLH and this blueberry is the heat. Of course, there are other glaring differences like SLH loves warm weather and Blueberry maybe not so much.

My gut tells me, I've gotta get a portable AC unit and pump this box with cooler air .

Maybe I should consider a mini greenhouse type deal out in my backyard. My outdoor Northern Lights look like they love life right now.

420-magazine-mobile919856378.jpg
Does this spell the end for Blueberry Puffin? Will she continue life outdoors? Will she be harvested now?
To find out check out my other grow as this puppy is considered done.

I want to thank ScrogDawg first and foremost, he was here literally since day one! Thanks man! Pennywise of course for always being there and keeping me calm. I would have overreacted a couple times and made rash decisions if not for you! Toasted I appreciate you poking your head in and watching over me. SO, GTRMike, Pino, Vex, etc. There's a hundred other people I want to thank but mostly,I have learned a great deal from you guys journals. Visiting you guys journals is where I learned a great deal and lived vicariously through you guys. That's the beauty of this site. I like you guys grows more than my own most of the time!

This grow has taught me the value of patience, how the plants grow, how they react to different techniques, what methods of germination I like and don't like, etc.
I have seriously cut my teeth and although the yields were not amazing, I'm not deterred. I am 100% self sufficient in my cannabis use without purchasing from dispensaries. That was my original goal with growing cannabis.

I have some future upgrades in plan for the cab. Including an vertical extension that will allow a greater selection of lights. My intention from the start was to use the box with LED's. That was why I built it so short. Well, after getting some knowledge under my belt, it has become apparent that more headroom could solve several problems. If nothing else, I can grow bigger plants. I have just invested in some quality genetics from Mephisto. I got Northern Cheese Haze, Tyrone, Toof Decay, Deep Blue C F2, and whatever the 10 free seeds are this month. I'm mega excited! Please continue your support for me in my Northern Lights hydro grow, she's just starting to show preflowers.

Much love guys!

That sucks about the reveg man.. thats another reason why i keep my tent in a closet. Stays nice and dark in there. I think it was the light and not the heat. The future sounds really promising though man.. nice line up of strains there!

Thanks Toast!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom