First Grow Attempt - Coerdringer's Soil Auto AK-47 Feminized Grow Journal - 2017

Wait, because I'm still not quite getting this. The only thing that comes to my mind, when you say "organic growing", and if we don't speak about outdoors(so no other alive beings in the soil and things like that), is when you make closed enviroment in the jar, like when you put some moss, and also dirt, but also worms, so it creates it's own atmosphere.

Nah. So at the moment I'm trying out a soil mix. Chicken shit, cow shit, mushroom compost. So it is full of microbial life and fungi. And I'm going to be adding worms too. Keep it simple

Actually, it's good that my girls happened to probbably have not stable Ph. In the shop I am going to buy the Ph up Ph down, it seems that there is a min ammount of money you have to pay to be able to get anything from them(which is quite ridiculous, but it isn't realy high, so I'm gonna roll with it), so I went to find something to buy. And I found out that they have those clippers to bow the plants, which will be really usefull if I want to do super-cropping, and also these cubic soil things for cloning and rooting. I think after this, I'm set for upcoming few months.

I will also upload photos of the plants for the journal, this evening, to see the difference.

Oh, and I also bought that pen.

And I also found out that they have the organic fertilizer. I am considering buying this, instead of the Ph adjuster. Isn't it like you said, that because of the life in it, I don't have to use Ph adjustment? Or it's just that I don't have to use nutrients, cause it's full of everything in the first place?

Due to stuff I need to buy additionally, I found something like this - Atami terra leaves 250ml - is it worth buying?

Actually, it's good that my girls happened to probbably have not stable Ph. In the shop I am going to buy the Ph up Ph down, it seems that there is a min ammount of money you have to pay to be able to get anything from them(which is quite ridiculous, but it isn't realy high, so I'm gonna roll with it), so I went to find something to buy. And I found out that they have those clippers to bow the plants, which will be really usefull if I want to do super-cropping, and also these cubic soil things for cloning and rooting. I think after this, I'm set for upcoming few months.

I will also upload photos of the plants for the journal, this evening, to see the difference.

Oh, and I also bought that pen.

And I also found out that they have the organic fertilizer. I am considering buying this, instead of the Ph adjuster. Isn't it like you said, that because of the life in it, I don't have to use Ph adjustment? Or it's just that I don't have to use nutrients, cause it's full of everything in the first place?

Due to stuff I need to buy additionally, I found something like this - Atami terra leaves 250ml - is it worth buying?
Sorry bro. I was asleep. Australian time bro.
Yeah feed your soil. You shouldn't have to adjust PH at all.
You said the soil is from a veggie patch you have so it should be rich I'm microbes.

It's fine, it's not like they are in a state of dying or stuff like that :D
Alright, so I'm gonna buy the fertilizer, but what about Ph? You said I don't need to, yet I still see the yellow colour on one of the leaves. So it either means that the Ph is unstable or the temperature is too big or the light is too close. The temp is between 29-30 Celsius(which is technically fine. well at least 29. but I'm giving them CO2(it's that bottle with water,sugar, and yeast - fermentation) so it also should be fine)) so I tried putting my had right above the leaves and it didn't feel too hot, so my only guess it's due to Ph being unstable OR they need the nutrients.

It's fine, it's not like they are in a state of dying or stuff like that :D
Alright, so I'm gonna buy the fertilizer, but what about Ph? You said I don't need to, yet I still see the yellow colour on one of the leaves. So it either means that the Ph is unstable or the temperature is too big or the light is too close. The temp is between 29-30 Celsius(which is technically fine. well at least 29. but I'm giving them CO2(it's that bottle with water,sugar, and yeast - fermentation) so it also should be fine)) so I tried putting my had right above the leaves and it didn't feel too hot, so my only guess it's due to Ph being unstable OR they need the nutrients.
Are you talking about the yellowing in the new growth? That in my option is pretty normal bro. I put it down to the fast growth. But the discolouration on the side of the fan leaf I think might be wind burn.

With a rich and healthy soil it will balance the PH for you. Just buy a PH pen also and check your run off to see where it's at. And keep reading and educating yourself bro

Are you talking about the yellowing in the new growth? That in my option is pretty normal bro.

Oh, I didn't know that. Will be usefull in future. And I don't think it might be the wind burn, it's on the opposite side of where the fan is. Well, we will see.

I bought that pen, and it should arrive in few days, so then I will worry(or not).

Alright, time for another note for the journal.
16.10.2017 Day 15, Day 17:

So, because I didn't have proper light for them in the first days, they are not that big as they could be in 17th day, but they are growing, and that's important. No major problems so far.

19.10.2017 Day 18, Day 20:

As you can see, they started growing another branches(is that what it's called?), and they look pretty healthy. Although, as I mentioned earlier, one of them has this yellowish... Well, you'll see. Are you sure this is nothing really to worry about? My nutrients and Ph regulators will arrive in a few days, so even I can use it. Any idea if it's actually normal?

I mixed around 3-4ml of the nutes I mentioned earlier, with 1L of water and watered them like an hour ago. I also used the pH meter my parents are using in their garden(the kind with two metal sticks which you stick in the soil), and if it worsk properly, it seems that my soil has 8 pH. So I need to use pH down. Although, I'm not sure about the math I did in my previous comment, so I will wait for your confirmation.

Hello, so it's been few days.

So I've been using this nutriented water, and I watered them like twice since then. But I've been spraying them, so the stem and leaves get the nutes, but also to higher up the humidity. Haven't used the pH adjuster yet though(but I probbably will, in the upcoming few days). I will wait for the soil to dry up, and then use some water with pH down and the one with the nutes.

They seem to not have any problems and grow healthy. Should reach max 60cm, so I think it will manage in around those 40 days.
Oh, right, speaking of growing. Few days ago, so like 1-2 weeks I decided to set the light cycle to 24-0. Should I keep it for another week or two, or switch it back to 18-6?

I think that's all. Moving on, to the pics.

19.10.2017 Day 18, Day 20:

from yesterday

from two days ago

Back
Top Bottom