First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

looking good yeah gotta get some time to take some pics of the plants going out and outside already

31 days flowering started different nukes today 11-35-19 mix orchard bloom and molasses. Also picked up some blood meal for veg plants.
Waiting for clones to root and moved another clone from mom1 into flowering room today.
IMG_11491.JPG

IMG_11282.JPG

IMG_11422.JPG

IMG_11252.JPG

IMG_11271.JPG

Hey all :roorrip:
33days_17_.JPG

Here is pic of my new training program. I think there is about 30 bud sights on sog level to lights. And if you look back thru my journal when they were younger this is two clones in one SOG!
LT4A ... Light Training 4 All
33days_16_.JPG

22 days clones
33days_18_.JPG

mom 1 .. 33 days flowering 30 inches tall

Lookin good. The seedlings look stretchy. Can you put something underneath them, so they are close to the light? You'll want to separate the two seedlings planted together. ;-)

Yes the first two sprouts .... I had on top shelf and didn't see stretch til day I took pic/last night, so this is first day under this light so they wont stretch anymore now.....and when i plant them i will bury most of the stem.
Now the two in back ...ones i need to separate when i get dirt....they have been under light for a few days...so are short
Tks for toping by inferno

Back
Top Bottom