First Grow In 10 Years: DWC Bagseed, Sherbert

@HunterNitro Holy cannoli that is a lot of pods! I assume cutting them all off probably wont save here at this point?

Really hoping these were just a few isolated spots but it's not looking good based on what we've been reading all morning :nervous-guy:

I cut her down. Deed is already done and cleaning everything now getting ready to drop a Blue Cheese seed for my next grow =)

Yea I dont play with that. Some people pick them off and still harvest. Its to early for my plant to do this and make it all the way in my eyes. She sure smelled wonderful. If you only have one or two sure. Mine were popping up alllll over the place.

I had 4 trash bags full of plant. Well one was the root ball. The other 3, plant.

@HunterNitro No wasting time over there! Cant wait to follow that one from the beginning. I taped 2 of my 3 temp sensors to the tent poles so i believe the little lights were covered already. But the third is sitting on top of the res and is definitely not covered. All the "male" flowers i found were directly above that damn sensor.

Does anyone think this will effect the upper buds as well? considering chopping every bud sight that may have been in contact with the little red LED light. It only blinks once every 5 minutes so not that often and is very dim, but it still adds up clearly.

Seed shopping now. I've grown a TH seeds strain in the past with great success. So i definitely want another of theirs. I've dreamed of growing their "Heavy Duty Fruity" for over 10 years now. So maybe this was the kick in the pants i needed to finally do it. From what i read, it gets BIG :yummy:

Yea i cant believe I didnt realize my sensor light... Im always so anal about that.... Oh well it happens! Only a month and half gone :p

I would go with seedsman as far as ordering. They have a lot of different breeders. Some really nice stuff. It took Phantoms order like 5-6 weeks or something crazy. Mine came in 14 days. I may do another seed order as well pretty soon. May even try a few autos, I just like big plants and big colas so thats why I never have done them. Im doing a completely different training this go round. Only main tops, going to top it a handful of times to get probably around 10 main tops total. Cutting everything else. Its going to be a clean grow, very big colas, I hope =).

@HunterNitro I hear ya man! S**t happens and all we can do is learn and press on. Hard lessons seem to imprint the best anyways.

That's exactly where i am shopping around. I've used attitude seedbank in the past and had a good experience dealing with them but i keep reading seedsman seedsman SEEDSMAN everywhere

@HunterNitro I hear ya man! S**t happens and all we can do is learn and press on. Hard lessons seem to imprint the best anyways.

That's exactly where i am shopping around. I've used attitude seedbank in the past and had a good experience dealing with them but i keep reading seedsman seedsman SEEDSMAN everywhere
Unfortunately, they are no longer a sponsor.

Have you tried our other Sponsors?

@SeniorMoments Crazy what light leaks can do. Just gonna keep on growin, got no other choice :ganjamon:

Well i haven't placed any Seed orders yet. Gonna let this one go a little longer and see. We aren’t the types to give up on anything easily.

spent 30 minutes up her skirt tonight looking for any suspicious parts. Couldn't find a single new odd part on “her”. None of the suspicious glands have changed much since yesterday. And all the tops are still getting frostier and stinkier by the day. Fingers and toes are crossed over here!:lot-o-toke:

Tonight's readings are ph before top off was 5.7 and the PPM was right around 790 but the water fell about a gallon. Topped her off with the same numbers. Probably gonna change the res tomorrow since we expect the ph to start falling.

Finally took some better pictures tonight. Hope y'all enjoy! :Rasta:
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

@SeniorMoments Crazy what light leaks can do. Just gonna keep on growin, got no other choice :ganjamon:

Well i haven't placed any Seed orders yet. Gonna let this one go a little longer and see. We aren’t the types to give up on anything easily.

spent 30 minutes up her skirt tonight looking for any suspicious parts. Couldn't find a single new odd part on “her”. None of the suspicious glands have changed much since yesterday. And all the tops are still getting frostier and stinkier by the day. Fingers and toes are crossed over here!:lot-o-toke:
I let 2 hermied plants finish and I ended up with a couple mason jars of real seedy weed that’s OK.
The trim mixed w/ other buds made pretty good brownies.
After a few months of curing , the seedy buds are tight and give me a couch buzz.
It’s reminiscent of 70’s Mexican weed. It’s old school separating the seeds from the weed .
A semi lost skill .

Tonight's readings are ph before top off was 5.7 and the PPM was right around 790 but the water fell about a gallon. Topped her off with the same numbers. Probably gonna change the res tomorrow since we expect the ph to start falling.

Finally took some better pictures tonight. Hope y'all enjoy! :Rasta:
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
How many days of flowering is this? And how many days from flip?

Back
Top Bottom