First Grow Pineapple Kush Auto By Big Daddy

Low is good but plants always need N especially during stretch. If I were stuck with those nutes, I'd mix them together 1 part veg to 2 parts bloom. Gives you 7-22-10. Try to raise the ppms using that ratio with each watering until you get into the 600 range not counting your water. See how the plants react by looking at the leaves and check for browning at the point. I doubt you'll see any but it's always good to keep track of the leaves. It they look good still at 600ppm I'd up the ratio to 1:3.

Low is good but plants always need N especially during stretch. If I were stuck with those nutes, I'd mix them together 1 part veg to 2 parts bloom. Gives you 7-22-10. Try to raise the ppms using that ratio with each watering until you get into the 600 range not counting your water. See how the plants react by looking at the leaves and check for browning at the point. I doubt you'll see any but it's always good to keep track of the leaves. It they look good still at 600ppm I'd up the ratio to 1:3.
Got it, so I will adjust the water when I get home.
I haven't fed the girls yet.
Oh and 2 questions, is there a difference between watering them in the morning vs night?
And I think those extra nutes will bring down the PH more. Is there a home remedy for PH up?
I have baking soda and maybe I can get some general stuff.
I was advised against using fish tank PH up? Or is this okay

I think she's using it now in her hempy! There's nothing wrong with it, just have to make sure your feeding them what they need when they need it in the same amounts we do with canna nutes I believe.

Had to find the damn product data sheet for that fish tank pH up! It's sodium carbonate. From what I read it's better than sodium bicarbonate but not ideal. pH Up is "formulated using potassium hydroxide and potassium carbonate." Any way to source that locally?

You've moved into territory I have no clue about! :battingeyelashes:
Sry, no intention of offending :hug:
It was just a suggestion, since he has tomato ferts,they are low in N. and coffee has loads...

I think she's using it now in her hempy! There's nothing wrong with it, just have to make sure your feeding them what they need when they need it in the same amounts we do with canna nutes I believe.

Had to find the damn product data sheet for that fish tank pH up! It's sodium carbonate. From what I read it's better than sodium bicarbonate but not ideal. pH Up is "formulated using potassium hydroxide and potassium carbonate." Any way to source that locally?
I can try getting my hands on those but I highly doubt it.
So this PH up is not ideal but would it work?
Would there be a long term negative effect from using it?

Coffee also contains calcium and magnesium -- both of which are beneficial to plant health.
1/4 brewed coffee and 3/4 water.
To help with N & calmag?
I might try that.
But my main concern atm is my water PH :(
Also I just ordered some local calmag.
I forgot to tell you guys.

P.s. good to hear from ya AG!

I'm trying to sort out a few loose (read my whole life) ends, to put my life back on track.
I have been here, and seen that shed is taking good care of you and I saw no reason to add anything, he has it all covered :)
If you ordered cal mag, then go with that.
Using coffee and other homemades, is always based on gut feeling and instinct.
I never measure or count.
It is like my cooking.... Eyes measure, nose smells.. I don't taste soil however lol.

I'm trying to sort out a few loose (read my whole life) ends, to put my life back on track.
I have been here, and seen that shed is taking good care of you and I saw no reason to add anything, he has it all covered :)
If you ordered cal mag, then go with that.
Using coffee and other homemades, is always based on gut feeling and instinct.
I never measure or count.
It is like my cooking.... Eyes measure, nose smells.. I don't taste soil however lol.
Hahahahaha you guys are never gonna let me live down the fact that I asked if the salt based nutes are salty huh? ;)
I know it was a silly question buy I get curious about things... Lol
Also I always eyeball everything when it comes to cooking.
I do hope everything works out for you in your life! Best wishes to ya

Back
Top Bottom