First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Shortie
420-magazine-mobile70056351.jpg

Mutant
420-magazine-mobile536410071.jpg

Big Mama
420-magazine-mobile188823022.jpg

So I light proofed out bedroom and the tent today!
My fiance rigged up the most hilarious contraption for the exhaust fan, but it works! It had no effect on the temp or humidity either! It's made from an old swimming pool, lmao!!

420-magazine-mobile1543772280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331921267.jpg

Another trick I've learned for when you want to check on them in the dark cycle - grab a green colored LED bulb and stick it in a lamp or something - plants can't see green so if you want/ need to peek at them you can in green light
Like this one
420-magazine-mobile1365273805.jpg

I need someone's help ASAP. I have a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent. I called customer service for help but there's no help anywhere. My lights were set yesterday by customer service to come on at 4pm. Set for 18-6. But for some reason they never turned off. Can someone help me.

I need someone's help ASAP. I have a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent. I called customer service for help but there's no help anywhere. My lights were set yesterday by customer service to come on at 4pm. Set for 18-6. But for some reason they never turned off. Can someone help me.

Customer service??
Get a timer and set it your damn self

Start a thread in the help forums, and I'm pretty sure 420Mag would rather you work it out through their app or website(forums, dm) then through your personal email.. that's kind of the whole point. Like Philsthetent said, get a timer for your lights, got mine from Amazon for like $7 and haven't had a single problem with it. Good luck with your grow!

Start a thread in the help forums, and I'm pretty sure 420Mag would rather you work it out through their app or website(forums, dm) then through your personal email.. that's kind of the whole point. Like Philsthetent said, get a timer for your lights, got mine from Amazon for like $7 and haven't had a single problem with it. Good luck with your grow!
Thanks a lot for your help. Maybe that's it I thought Kind LED had a automatic shut off

I did some defoliation today on the girls and the soil felt pretty dry and the pots light so I watered and fed them. It's been about 3 weeks since they were transplanted into fresh FFOF, so I think it's safe to start the flowering nute schedule (starting around 1/4 strength tiger bloom,
and lowering the Big Bloom dosage)
RO water
Tiger Bloom- 3/4 tsp (chart said 2-3tsp)
Big Bloom- 1 tbsp
3 ml of Cal Mag
After everything was mixed up ph was 5.8 so I bumped it up to 6.0.
They drank 2 gallons all together.
My watering routine pretty much goes like this:
Mix 1 gllaon of water with nutes, ph to 6.0-6.5, water all the plants evenly.
I then mix another gallon of water with nutes, take a coffee break, correct ph, water each plant thoroughly around the edge of container and then finish by watering each plant at the base.

I had a friend do similar but used 1500 watts of led no airflow like tht his first grow was in soil with gh he got 2 plus ounces off of 2 plants that turned out female 4x4 tent

I also lifted the trellis net a couple more inches and it will stay there. If need be I'll add a second trellis net to help hold up the buds. Haven't been able to make the screen I wanted, so I'll have to try a real scrog next go around.

I have the fan at a top corner on the tent blowing down lightly, but I don't think enough air is getting to the base of the plants, so I might buy a small fan for that. Temp is 72-82 during the day and drops to 68 at night. Humidity is in the 40's during the day and the 50's at night.

Back
Top Bottom