First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Day 5 of flower- def let them fill out a bit !
420-magazine-mobile2130784306.jpg

Lifted up the trellis netting for a good pic. Haven't been able to set up a screen, but this seems to be working for me right now.

420-magazine-mobile817089698.jpg

Girls are doing good!! They always show a lot of growth after a big bloom feeding. I've been using a 1/2 dose every other watering and have loved it every time. Since I'm only watering every 4-5 days in the 7 gallon pots, I think I'm going to give a 1/2 dose every watering along with calmag.

Lifted up the trellis netting for a good pic. Haven't been able to set up a screen, but this seems to be working for me right now.

420-magazine-mobile817089698.jpg

Girls are doing good!! They always show a lot of growth after a big bloom feeding. I've been using a 1/2 dose every other watering and have loved it every time. Since I'm only watering every 4-5 days in the 7 gallon pots, I think I'm going to give a 1/2 dose every watering along with calmag.
Girls are looking good, my girls also loved the big bloom, some good stuff lol.✌

Took some pics in natural light and did an inspection of the stem and leaves. Rearranged the plants and plucked off some tiny little bud sites and dead leaves at the very bottom. Overall they look really healthy. Pics are taken during their night cycle, hence the slight droop.

There is a lot of new growth on the stems and I'm so happy I've given them more time to flourish!
420-magazine-mobile1053789135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile827361675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile258509762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2046062816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897071523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile723566742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274493612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1425422171.jpg

Took some pics in natural light and did an inspection of the stem and leaves. Rearranged the plants and plucked off some tiny little bud sites and dead leaves at the very bottom. Overall they look really healthy. Pics are taken during their night cycle, hence the slight droop.

You're not worried about stressing the plant and making it hermie? Why not get these types of pics during the day cycle so it has it's uninterrupted dark period?

Definitely have some nice bushing goin on!

You're not worried about stressing the plant and making it hermie? Why not get these types of pics during the day cycle so it has it's uninterrupted dark period?

Definitely have some nice bushing goin on!
It's not something that I do often, and it was right at lights outs. I thought it wasn't that important in veg??. definitely won't interrupt their sleep when I switch to flower.

Thanks Tom Smith!

I thought of you today when I was taking pictures of the plants and was doing all kind of crazy moves trying to keep my feet out of the pictures
Seems like i get my feet everytime lol, most of the time I done even notice my feet being in the pic till after i post it lol.

Your girls are looking great, they have really took off looks like, it wont be long you will have a tent full of buds.✌

It's not something that I do often, and it was right at lights outs. I thought it wasn't that important in veg??. definitely won't interrupt their sleep when I switch to flower.

Yah it's ok during 18/6 but never ever go flashing during the 12/12 period and make sure your tent is light proof especially the zippers

Yah it's ok during 18/6 but never ever go flashing during the 12/12 period and make sure your tent is light proof especially the zippers
Thanks, the only problems are the vents at the bottom and the exhaust fan. I have it up against the wall to where the vents are shaded from light, but I still need to figure out how to keep light out of the exhaust fan.. possibly by using ducting or a 90 degree connector (not sure what that's called lol)

So, how far out in Veg are you? How tall are your ladies? I saw you were switching to flower at 6 weeks... why 6? Sorry for these questions, I've been subbed in and following along... I just started a ww grow on June 1stish... lol using your timing as a guide of what I can/should/hope to expect. They look great btw! And can't wait to see them at the finish line!

So, how far out in Veg are you? How tall are your ladies? I saw you were switching to flower at 6 weeks... why 6? Sorry for these questions, I've been subbed in and following along... I just started a ww grow on June 1stish... lol using your timing as a guide of what I can/should/hope to expect. They look great btw! And can't wait to see them at the finish line!
They are 7 weeks and honestly I'm not sure why I put a limit on them lol. I think I just read a lot of growers switching At 4 to 6 weeks old, and assumed that woukd work for me. Since I plan on doing a scrog, i needed them to veg a little longer. At this point I'm just letting them fill out the canopy before I switch to flower. Hope that helps!

And we had a rough start, so I bet next grow I can dial it in a bit and not have to veg as long. Totally worth the wait though!

They are 7 weeks and honestly I'm not sure why I put a limit on them lol. I think I just read a lot of growers switching At 4 to 6 weeks old, and assumed that woukd work for me. Since I plan on doing a scrog, i needed them to veg a little longer. At this point I'm just letting them fill out the canopy before I switch to flower. Hope that helps!

That's where I've been seeing everyone switch as well... I've been following a few ww grows and trying to (maybe) read too much into it. I'd like to do a scrog as well and am trying my luck at some LST.... your ladies look great and thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom