First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

Watered the girls today, they were dry when I dug around in the top soil and pots felt pretty light. They spit 2 gallons between the 3 of them. 1/2 dose(2 tbsp) Big Bloom and 4 ml of Cal Mag in RO water Ph'd to 6.3.

We're getting close! There's a lot of growth going on in the middle of the plant that's not easy to capture in pictures. Soon they'll grow tall enough to work into the trellis. They all look great. Happy and healthy as far as I can tell! just a bit longer and we will switch to flower. I'm getting excited!!

I think my next watering will just be RO water and Cal mag No Big Bloom. Should be able to add nutes in the next week or 2.

420-magazine-mobile665743677.jpg

It's not something that I do often, and it was right at lights outs. I thought it wasn't that important in veg??. definitely won't interrupt their sleep when I switch to flower.
Duh, you're still in veg :laughtwo: everytime I see someone say during lights out, I always imagine it being right in the middle of the cycle and not just before they come on or after they go out lol

I like the zip tie action to cinch the net tighter - nice work !
My tent came with the poles for the net / side support - not sure why more tents don't have these
420-magazine-mobile1394537220.jpg

Pic of last scrog grow
Hey, it gets the job done!

I put out about 50 ladybugs at first, and kept the rest in the fridge for about 2 weeks. Put another 50 out the day before yesterday

Def below the canopy is wasted energy - I take off the bottom 1/3 maybe even 1/2 ....
Here's my current grow LST only - same effect as scrog just no fussy net
Nothing downstairs
420-magazine-mobile851269728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128387095.jpg

I defoliate daily , but only leaves below the canopy, blocking bud sites or look damaged/ unhealthy - the plants use some of the energy/ food stored in the fan leaves so I like to leave most
420-magazine-mobile88962499.jpg

Only 2 plants in a 3x3

Def below the canopy is wasted energy - I take off the bottom 1/3 maybe even 1/2 ....
Here's my current grow LST only - same effect as scrog just no fussy net
Nothing downstairs
420-magazine-mobile851269728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128387095.jpg

I defoliate daily , but only leaves below the canopy, blocking bud sites or look damaged/ unhealthy - the plants use some of the energy/ food stored in the fan leaves so I like to leave most
420-magazine-mobile88962499.jpg

Only 2 plants in a 3x3
Is it okay to do that in flower or do I need to before I make the switch? I have done a little bit of defol here and there, little bud sites at the very bottom, almost dead leaves, and little fans that never saw the light.. but that's about it.

I'll take a look back in your journal too and gain some knowledge, as well as a few others Thank you so much for all your input!! This site and the members here have all been so helpful and nice about it too

Back
Top Bottom