First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

I really appreciate all the help. For some reason I thought an ideal temp was a 71 to 72,and the humidity about 55. Now I can turn down my AC in my house. So the heat and humidity can rise In the tent which is in the basement.

I did some defoliation today on the girls and the soil felt pretty dry and the pots light so I watered and fed them. It's been about 3 weeks since they were transplanted into fresh FFOF, so I think it's safe to start the flowering nute schedule (starting around 1/4 strength tiger bloom,
and lowering the Big Bloom dosage)
RO water
Tiger Bloom- 3/4 tsp (chart said 2-3tsp)
Big Bloom- 1 tbsp
3 ml of Cal Mag
After everything was mixed up ph was 5.8 so I bumped it up to 6.0.
They drank 2 gallons all together.
My watering routine pretty much goes like this:
Mix 1 gllaon of water with nutes, ph to 6.0-6.5, water all the plants evenly.
I then mix another gallon of water with nutes, take a coffee break, correct ph, water each plant thoroughly around the edge of container and then finish by watering each plant at the base.

Hey chakita - personally when I used fox farm .... we were doing 4 tbsp of big bloom almost every water , and the tiger like every 3rd watering with pretty good results - so my point is that you are doing the tiger right , but you can add a lot more big bloom if you wanted and it won't burn em or anything . Not that you're doing anything wrong they look healthy and happy ! Just saying don't be afraid of the BB.

Hey chakita - personally when I used fox farm .... we were doing 4 tbsp of big bloom almost every water , and the tiger like every 3rd watering with pretty good results - so my point is that you are doing the tiger right , but you can add a lot more big bloom if you wanted and it won't burn em or anything . Not that you're doing anything wrong they look healthy and happy ! Just saying don't be afraid of the BB.
Thank you so much! I will try that next time I water!

Since the beginning, Mutant, has looked different than the other 2. Long skinny growth and mutated leaves. Kind of makes me think it's got more Sativa..

Mutant
420-magazine-mobile1377735847.jpg

Vs Shortie
420-magazine-mobile1368641929.jpg

I really appreciate all the help. For some reason I thought an ideal temp was a 71 to 72,and the humidity about 55. Now I can turn down my AC in my house. So the heat and humidity can rise In the tent which is in the basement.
Sorry, just saw this! Actually, you're right. The humidity should be in the fifties, but I've struggled with low humidity since the beginning and they seem to be doing okay in spite. ☺

Also, temps should be 72-82 during the day and just don't go below 65 during the night. That's what I've picked up, but I'm new to this, so always do your own research before making a decision. ☺

The Girls are thriving!

420-magazine-mobile116011197.jpg

Will need to do some tucking soon and after the Big stretch I will cut out alot of the bottom growth that isn't getting light, or tiny bud sites that won't amount to much

420-magazine-mobile926645298.jpg

I'm also going to start adding organic Unsulphered molasses at 1tbsp per gallon. There is a lot of bad information out there on using molasses, so I had to wade through the BS before I found what I was looking for.

Molasses doesn't make your buds sweeter (that's a myth), but it does feed microbes in the soil which allows better nutrient uptake. Lots of micro nutrients as well.

420-magazine-mobile1011412173.jpg

Also, temps should be 72-82 during the day and just don't go below 65 during the night. That's what I've picked up, but I'm new to this, so always do your own research before making a decision. ☺
Yes so far the temp is around 75 and humidity about 57. My tent is in the basement kind of cool. I put some water inside the tent to help raise up the temperature and humidity and closed the door a little bit in the room the tent in. How many more weeks do u have to go?

Yes so far the temp is around 75 and humidity about 57. My tent is in the basement kind of cool. I put some water inside the tent to help raise up the temperature and humidity and closed the door a little bit in the room the tent in. How many more weeks do u have to go?
Man, I wish I could get that humidity! Especially when I was in Veg!

I just switched to flower a few days ago, and I've been told it takes White Widow 9-11 weeks to flower

Man, I wish I could get that humidity! Especially when I was in Veg!

I just switched to flower a few days ago, and I've been told it takes White Widow 9-11 weeks to flower

You should check with your seed company if you can... my ww gem seeds say 54 days for flowering time...7 weeks? I'm sure it has a lot to do with your strain... I figure once a make the switch to flower time I'll be hover with a new microscope trying to watch trichs!! Lol! They look so happy!!

You should check with your seed company if you can... my ww gem seeds say 54 days for flowering time...7 weeks? I'm sure it has a lot to do with your strain... I figure once a make the switch to flower time I'll be hover with a new microscope trying to watch trichs!! Lol! They look so happy!!
I totally forgot about that! I went to the website (Nirvana) and it says 8-10 weeks, woohoo!!

Back
Top Bottom