First Grow With LSD Fem

Ok so I just put my tent together and put my plants in before I had to go to work! I really hope it doesn’t get to hot in there I put the fan in to hopefully keep it cool.

FD9B12BA-C26C-4F6C-832B-786402BD7062.jpeg
4B0DD49B-20A5-4D5B-BB75-9642923EDC8D.jpeg
6AA19E30-9763-422A-8695-534687E09837.jpeg

I also got my ph tester today turns out I’ve been giving water with a ph of 4.9 so once I dial that in they should love it. I also got my 5gal fabric pots today, haven’t watered for awhile and was thinking about replanting tmrw into the 5gal pots before watering. Would that be too much stress with just moving them into the tent or would it be better to water them tmrw then wait until my next wating to replant?

I would wait to up pot them. They don't look like they've been in those pots very long. I just recently read something that @Emilya wrote in regards to transplanting. I believe she said something to the effect of waiting on a plant to show it's hungry enough to go up in pot size. This makes sense to me, so like I have 6 plants in a 1 gallon, 1 of them drains her pot every day and a half. That one is ready to go up in pot size. Just food for thought, why make more work for yourself. Cheers!

Ok yeah I was just researching and I think I should wait also, my plants are in 3 gallon pots at around 4 weeks old and still seem kinda small to move up to a 5 gallon pot. Hopefully with the new setup they will grow big and strong! I also purchased some nutes today I think I’m going to try a small amount with my watering tmrw and see how they react. This is what I ordered any thoughts on this stuff?

D7646F95-9E2E-4367-B210-73E63AF6CA22.jpeg
A7719BCB-6D0E-4662-928A-22DBAB5824B7.jpeg
BA0B833F-CB4D-43F2-BCCA-15E20A40B652.jpeg

A lot of people us them. Just start off at 1/4 strength and work up to full strength over time. Always add Calmag first then Micro and last is grow or bloom.

Most nutrient lines work. But you have just invested yourself into a hobby that is not cheap. Most of us are not rich, so we make sacrifices here and there in regards to this hobby's finances. What I am alluding to is that the Nutrient lines are all mostly the same(N-P-K), they work. Some nutrient lines try to broaden their horizons by providing other micronutrients as well. I use Cali-Magic, it works great! Lots of products are very expensive, but thankfully they work, such as House and Gardens Roots Excelurator Gold! Mammoth-P, Great White, URB Natural. There goes the paycheck, whoops! Cheers!

Yeah @High Wally I just spent too much money and now my wife is mad at me but oh well I told her if she likes smoking well then after what I just spent she will be thanking me lol and @Pennywise so do I mix them all in the same water or use calmag say first feeding wait a couple days, micro, wait a couple more days then grow or bloom. Or what were you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom