First Grow With LSD Fem

Looking good! We are only a day apart on our grows. I started the 6th. Lots of fun!
Are you sure on that ph level? Did you calibrate your ph meter? I'm a complete noob also, so I'm not an expert by any means. I was watering just slightly lower than the sweet spot, and I was getting nute lockout. That was around 5.9 ph. If you were at 4.9 ph, I'd think we'd see major lockout and nute deficiency.

Ok awesome @High Wally Thank you! And @1969gtx so I switched water for this last watering I guess I should have clarified that and that is what was sitting in my feed bucket now which I was going to use tmrw. I went from using tap water to bottle water that was sitting in the sun in the back of my truck to get rid of them but didn’t think about ph until after I watered them. This past week I haven’t had much growth so that was kinda what I was basing it off of but good call man! What I will do is when I get home I will take a sample of my tap water and see what the ph levels are! But you are right on calibration I just got it today didn’t even read the instructions so might have done it wrong lol

Update- it’s been a productive day. Plants love the new grow room and temps were steady at around 76F. I lowered the light today around 3” and will do the same tmrw maybe adjusting to 75% on the ballast? I calibrated my ph meter and mixed up a gallon of water with calmag first 1tsp let it sit for 5 min after mixing. Then added 1tsp of floragrow and 1tsp of floramicro. Ph levels were at 6.01 after the mixture. I watered until runoff which was quite a bit because I haven’t watered for about 3-4days they each took about a liter and a half. Now it’s a waiting game to see how they will take to the nutes and lowered light.

D8E45F23-A216-44AA-B935-B55BC273FF87.jpeg
30DC7E00-3CA1-41CE-BAA1-B090EED97075.jpeg
8B8BDC5D-51B7-4246-9340-5D231A8B5020.jpeg
413694AB-0459-4B0A-8FE6-D5187454B700.jpeg

I like to experiment so I took the topping of the bigger plant from the other day and had it in water for a couple days. Stayed green and didn’t dry up so I figured I’d try putting it in soil to see what will happen. Nothing lost so I figured why not. Also if you look in the background I moved my jalapeño plants which I just repotted into the new 5gal fabric pots I just got and moved them into the tent. The Dixie cups aligned around the sides are orange trees I’m trying to grow and moved them in. Will these other plants affect the growing of my girls?

Back
Top Bottom