First Grow With LSD Fem

The stems are always going to reach for the light. The goal of LST is to allow the other lower nodes exposure to said light. Also note the leaf edges curling means that leaf is getting too much light/heat. As far as space is concerned, the more space you have, the more environment you will have to control. We all dream of large grows until we get one...hahahaha!

LST and top look great! You can also LST the topped plant. And I know exactly what you mean when you talk about over thinking stuff. Just wait until you get the first random spots or something fishy with your plants, you’re going to imagine it’s the end of the world... don’t. You’re in good shape and the girls look great! Keep it up.

Update. Just topped the bigger plant and decided to LST the smaller one. Growing pretty good I am excited to see how bushy they will get. Thank you for all the help and support!

FCFE31DD-920D-4C49-B3F7-3254958DAF8A.jpeg
DDC88B2F-1A1F-4440-AD0C-A505A1660B46.jpeg

Looks good once your new tips come in that's where your lst will come more into play what I do is tie them down and make them grow wider and bend branches as they try to take the lead here's one that is not topped at all
I have some LSD on the way so I'm gonna keep an eye on your grow
IMG_20181219_063022641.jpg

Started my first grow Dec 5th and was wondering if my plants look good. Any advice would help me out tremendously!

Started germination by placing seeds in a clean shot glass full of water. They sprouted 3 days later. Place seeds in seperate 3 gallon containers with nutiant rich soil.

They are an indoor grow but decided they could use some fresh air and sun on a nice day also for better pictures. Should I start flowering stage yet because right now I have the lights on 24hours a day.
A18A51BD-E1BC-4698-A650-BD83DD16F993.jpeg
51386623-FFDE-4DAB-AB26-AD2587E9CFBC.jpeg
83323290-4585-4B65-8B22-E83F52D32A98.jpeg
868A9D70-2AAE-45FA-972E-30D3BA327426.jpeg
81066311-5720-4282-BB35-C2BF73B14F62.jpeg
looks great :thumb:

Awesome thank you @Emilya! I will keep watching what you are doing with your grows now. Taking what I have learned from your lsd grow and mixing it with the new information you have learned along the way! And thanks @Ink20a trying my best to have a successful grow and learning so much from everyone and also my girls. It’s amazing and externally fun learning from them and seeing what might be new after a couple days.

When you do get the new toys set up put your light as high as you can get it and drop it a few inches a day so you don't shock them to much but yeah I would get it running your gonna need amazed at the difference

She’s coming along well, if you plan on training check out @newty and @Asesino85 they have excellent journals with lots of training info.

Btw thank you @Pennywise for the links went thru them and they were great! Also seen all the comments and help you offer everyone else on their grows! Thanks for helping me also!

I posted this in @Icemann420 post after seeing where he ordered his seeds I went to the seedsman website to check out what they had, I loaded my cart up with a bunch seeds from the promotion side, well let’s just say 105$ later I have 45 seeds coming with most of them being free. The sites I purchesed from before would cost me 110$ just for 20 seeds, I think I will stick with seedsman for now on and it looks like I will be growing back to back this whole year so let’s see if I can time it right to where I can harvest a plant at least every month lol
:slide::slide::slide:

Seedsman is an excellent seed bank, can’t wait to see what you get growing next.
I am too I think I’m going to try an auto flower next but which strain I haven’t decided. I just received my new ipower 600w hps mh grow light so it has 3 settings 50% 75% and 100% I’m going to put my lights in the new grow tent tonight but with the light as high as I can put it what setting should I have it on? Should I do 50% so I don’t shock my girls?

Back
Top Bottom