First Time Fluxing

The doctor is in the house!!

Nice feedback @Th34v4t4r , on point with how to follow up the flushing we discussed yesterday.
How is things going on your end @Modest grower ?

I've ran thru this twice now.. p.h is fine in veg.. My man's flipped though and that's when his p.h is crucial.. needs to act quick.

Thanks for all the tips! Much appreciated. She is stabilizing (not getting worse) and is still reaching with all leaves. I also recieved some great advice which I will follow so I am optimistic. I need to research foliar sprays a little more but it sounds like I can maybe make one with my roots organics liquid fertilizer. I'll have to revisit the label on the bottle.

Focus has been on the kitchen as I hooked up the new sink and disposal haha. Running water and countertops in the kitchen, my wife is looking at me like a hero! Been a great weekend. Also, learning from my mistakes with these plants and they still seem like they will have an acceptable yield for a return run.

Thanks again. I hope everyone is enjoying the day!

I've ran thru this twice now.. p.h is fine in veg.. My man's flipped though and that's when his p.h is crucial.. needs to act quick.

Yeah, I think lock-out is much more common than many thinks. Especially with todays mixes of medium that we grow in. Btw your own plant looked like she recovered well! I follow your journal so I've seen that she is starting to boom again :) Nice nice!

Just had a great call with my dad. He is the reason I am growing my next run of autos. He has a lot of severe joint pain. I told him that I want to grow out the pink kush CBD and blackberry kush to breed and if he was open to the idea have him grow outdoors. He basically already has a spot in mind and said absolutely l. No joke he said so you have more you can make with the press? So glad he is open to the idea. Saving up for a dab press and breeding these purples is on my wishlist/to do list.

Thank you all for bringing these great bits of information to my awareness @Preston9mm @Grandpa Tokin @The Celt and so many others that have helped me with growing in general.

Too many to name on this great website. Truly invaluable info. Have a great day!

Just had a great call with my dad. He is the reason I am growing my next run of autos. He has a lot of severe joint pain. I told him that I want to grow out the pink kush CBD and blackberry kush to breed and if he was open to the idea have him grow outdoors. He basically already has a spot in mind and said absolutely l. No joke he said so you have more you can make with the press? So glad he is open to the idea. Saving up for a dab press and breeding these purples is on my wishlist/to do list.

Thank you all for bringing these great bits of information to my awareness @Preston9mm @Grandpa Tokin @The Celt and so many others that have helped me with growing in general.

Too many to name on this great website. Truly invaluable info. Have a great day!

Lovely to hear bruvva!!!

Then we will be growing outdoors in a while! Here I'll have to wait several months until the weather is good enough for it, how about you?

Again, brilliant news!

Lovely to hear bruvva!!!

Then we will be growing outdoors in a while! Here I'll have to wait several months until the weather is good enough for it, how about you?

Again, brilliant news!

I have to do a bit of research on timing as my head has been in the ground until recently. I am awakening and only now noting the importance of each detail. I'm hoping to get seeds ready for outdoor next season for my dad. Right now we have snow and cold. Still have maybe 3 to 4 months before it is ideal outside. Minnesota.....

Ok guys, don't hate me......but I up potted the WW1 to a 10 gal with some fresh soil and watered with PH around 6.0. Didn't get a good shot with lighting but wanted to show a pic of her in the new home.
20200216_160905.jpg

Quick update. Plants seem alright. I feel like I need to learn more about trimming autos and understanding the best technique for each strain or which combo I like best. Anyways, I'm very pleased with what I have learned this run and they are all still alive.
20200216_195931.jpg

20200216_195937.jpg

20200216_195954.jpg

:woohoo::happy-birthday::party:

3 for 3 on the next round of germination. These ladies are mainly for seeds to be grown outdoors and eventually their offspring will be squished for the most part

2 seedsman pink kush CBD 30:1 auto fem

20200219_204210.jpg

1 Dutch Passion BlackBerry Kush auto fem
20200219_204410.jpg

I plan on getting them into soil this evening after the wife goes to sleep. Have a wonderful evening!

I have been slacking on training the Franco to be Fluxed. I will be trimming and training soon. I picked up the rooting powder I used in the past but I can't even imagine where I would grow potential clones. Maybe down the road I will take a few. The good news is Franco will be around for a while.

20200219_221747.jpg

Anyone ever seen a taproot like this? Dutchpassion's BlackBerry Kush auto fem. This and the two pink kush seeds germinated in under 24hrs. I know others grow the taproot longer but I drop them soon after I see any taproot. Never seen this coloring before though.

20200219_222627.jpg

Anyone ever seen a taproot like this? Dutchpassion's BlackBerry Kush auto fem. This and the two pink kush seeds germinated in under 24hrs. I know others grow the taproot longer but I drop them soon after I see any taproot. Never seen this coloring before though.

20200219_222627.jpg
Maybe the taproot is peeling the embryonic membrane?

20200219_222627.jpg

Stop playing with us. That is a scene from Jurassic Park.

I did a little trimming on the ladies and gave them a 5.6g/gal megacrop feeding. Here is the Northern Lights. I certainly learned from my mistake and will fill the pots with soil to the proper level next run but not bad for a return run and first of many for me. Have a great night!

20200220_234228.jpg

I did a little trimming on the ladies and gave them a 5.6g/gal megacrop feeding. Here is the Northern Lights. I certainly learned from my mistake and will fill the pots with soil to the proper level next run but not bad for a return run and first of many for me. Have a great night!

20200220_234228.jpg
:kiss: looking like your girl is gonna give you some pretty flowers my braddah! WOW

:kiss: looking like your girl is gonna give you some pretty flowers my braddah! WOW

I sure hope so. I have never smoked northern lights before but have heard good things. I have more of these seeds coming so I am very happy. These are the best plants I have grown so far so I'm hoping they finish strong.

Happy Friday! My pink Kush and BlackBerry Kush seeds were popping up as of this morning. Here's a pic of the Pineapple Express auto from Barneys. It's about two weeks behind the rest but it is coming along nicely.

20200221_000142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom