First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

It was hard to pull the trigger on it lol almost wanted to cut it with my eyes closed.

Im looking for this Journal for sure... already having fun hahaha :laughtwo: i will help too :)

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

Gonna snip the rest of them I think, only going to do one of the lemon kush so I can see the difference since I have 2. Have been doing some research and I think I'm going to put a shelf in my grow space and work on doing SOG. As far as for the next grow. As it is for these guys I'm going to let them go another two or three weeks than shift to flower. Don't want them to get too big or the smell to be too much before I build some ventilation and a carbon filter.

subd,

looking ok so far, i used cfls for my first grow but ended up using around 400 watts so changed to hps, i still use cfls to start plants and clones as the node spacing is a lot closer under cfls,

how are you finding the white widow x skunk#1, i also shop at herbies due to his low prices and brilliant free seed offer,
i spoke to herbie a while back and this white widow x skunk#1 is a new strain thats going to be released, the breeder is just giving it out so they can see how it grows and see what growers think of it, ive got 2 growing at the minute and mine look amazing, a bit smaller than yours but the leaves look so pretty compared with some other strains, id have to say the leaves are the best ive seen on a plant so far, im hoping it turns out into some really amazing bud, so hopefully i got 1 female out the 2 but i got another 5 if not so i can plant more if needed, ill find out what their going to call the strain before its released so will be interesting to see what its called,

if its a nice strain then ill produce my own seeds so ive always got it in stock, the way i see if is if its a nice stran and grows well and produces well then i may as well get as many seeds as i can get so ive always got in in stock plus i share seeds with a few grower friends so if they can benefit from them as well then its all good,

Its growing very well. Was the fastest before it grew too close to the light, then I burned it and it slowed down. Picked right back up again and is taller then most of my plants. Looks to be more sativa then the others. Has leaf yellowing like most of my plants that I'm still trying to diagnose.

1377752608400.jpg
1377752692368.jpg
1377752748798.jpg
1377752797611.jpg

the yellowing leaves appear to be low nitrogen, I would increase the amount of nitrogen you are feeding your plant.

So according to this
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Adding some of the floragro should help for the nitrogen deficiency ? Is it too early to start adding notes? Broke ground the 2nd of august

Added 1/4 tsp flora grow(2-1-6) to 1 gallon of water and watered all the plants with it. Going to do some more snipping today and some updates.

I use nutrients every time i water unless I am flushing my plants. I believe you should use your nutrients every time you water and slowly increase the nutrient concentration until you are at full strength nutrients.

i know with --- is best to use it every feed and i was told that you can start feeding as soon as you see the first set of true leaves growing, but the dose is 2.5ml per gallon of grow,micro and bloom, then it increases the dose as the plant gets bigger,

so not sure how the doses work with other nutrients but if you look in my signature below their is a plant hospital section or accident room, and their is also a nutrient feeding guide which covers a lot of nutrients and gives the schedule from the start to harvest so you may find that some help to you,

with the soil i use my plants can go 2 to 3 weeks in the smaller pots then when i transplant they then go another 2 weeks without looking like they need nutrients, so i dont feed nutrients for the first 2 weeks as the --- schedule is an all round schedule for hydro and soil grows, but as the soil is full of nutrients then the plant dont need any at first as its got plenty to feed on, i found if i did use nutrients early on then it would cause some minor nute burn on the leaves so i dont use nutrients in the first pot but when i transplant i leave it 7 days to settle in to the new pot and then i start feeding nutrients every other feed until i can tell the plant needs more then i go every feed,

also keep an eye on over watering, it can stunt growth, i made the same mistake and it badly stunted growth, my plants totally stopped growing for a couple of weeks, then i was told to stop watering until the pot was nearly dry so i did this then the plant grew like weeds,

the other problem i see is your temps are high, you either need to raise the light or get more air moving around, the edges of the leaves are cupping up, this is a clear sign that the plant is trying to lose moisture quicker as the temps are to high,

The white widdow x skunk #1 grows faster than the others and keeps growing into the lights. Raised them and moved her closer to the fan.

Back
Top Bottom