First time indoor grow: Need help friends!

I run my Veg Tent anywhere between 70 - 80 F. Sometimes it gets to 86 F. Not that big of a deal until you hit 90 F where you need added Co2. It's just harder to keep high humidity with higher temps. I've ran all through Veg with 35% RH before with no issues. That could vary by the strain you grow though. Most of the time I try to keep my RH at a minimum of 45% but prefer 60 - 70%. These plants can withstand a lot.
Think about this a minute : Are the Temps & Humidity the same day after day outside ? "NO". But the plants keep growing. So some variation in temps & humidity wont hurt anything. You just don't want sudden drops of 10 degree temps.
During Flower I run my Temps at 72 - 77 until I see pistils. Then I drop my temps to 68 - 72 F for the rest of Flower. The plant thinks it's winter & sends out protection in the form of Trich's. Also helps to change the color (Blues, Purples, etc.) in the leaves.
I'll be lowering the Temps on this one in about a week. She is just now putting out pistils.
9-564.JPG
9-565.JPG
9-567.JPG

I run my Veg Tent anywhere between 70 - 80 F. Sometimes it gets to 86 F. Not that big of a deal until you hit 90 F where you need added Co2. It's just harder to keep high humidity with higher temps. I've ran all through Veg with 35% RH before with no issues. That could vary by the strain you grow though. Most of the time I try to keep my RH at a minimum of 45% but prefer 60 - 70%. These plants can withstand a lot.
Think about this a minute : Are the Temps & Humidity the same day after day outside ? "NO". But the plants keep growing. So some variation in temps & humidity wont hurt anything. You just don't want sudden drops of 10 degree temps.
During Flower I run my Temps at 72 - 77 until I see pistils. Then I drop my temps to 68 - 72 F for the rest of Flower. The plant thinks it's winter & sends out protection in the form of Trich's. Also helps to change the color (Blues, Purples, etc.) in the leaves.
I'll be lowering the Temps on this one in about a week. She is just now putting out pistils.
9-564.JPG
9-565.JPG
9-567.JPG
Great explanation!

All sorted thanks so much for help. 6 bubblegum & 2 akheili all doing great. Just over 3 weeks & leaves have 7 fingers already and they look great lol well buzzing 1st time . But long way to go
Did you get a journal started?

POST UPDATE:
5 days have gone by with the new light and my plant is loving it. I have germinated another auto seed as soon as I got the light. Little guy took less than 24 hours to sprout. My temps as of the moments are 21/20°C lights on and 17/18 off. Humidity does not drop from 60 and can go as high as 87 is that going to be an issue during the flowering stage? I am also concerned with my plants leaves, they have holes in them and are curling in a weird way. My light is about 40 cm from the plant. In my last post I watered the first two sets of serrated leaves and made a mistake not drying properly. But since then I haven't watered them on top of the leaves and still the new set that has come out has some holes...could it be I have a pest? The other day I saw a little baby bug, it was transparent with multiple legs. To me it looked like a baby long legs as I have a few of those friendly crawlers around but I couldn't be sure. Its size was pretty small half a cm of so, either way I will be looking into purchasing a magnifying glass asap. Any suggestions about my temperatures, humidity or possible pest problem are always appreciated. Thanks everyone and have a good day
IMG_20210202_170539.jpg

IMG_20210202_170644.jpg

IMG_20210202_170657.jpg

IMG_20210202_170703.jpg

@1st Maximus plants looking good, I am still new so I can't help you much either but I think some of your plants might need something. I noticed your leaves of some are dropping and the tips are discolored. I would look into that ASAP. @scrumpdilly I read your first grow and gained a lot of info, thanks. @Buds Buddy this morning I checked on the plant and leaves were pointing down. Soil is moist still so I don't think it's the water. Next time I will water it I will check ppm. I will upload pictures in an hour when I get home.

@1st Maximus plants looking good, I am still new so I can't help you much either but I think some of your plants might need something. I noticed your leaves of some are dropping and the tips are discolored. I would look into that ASAP. @scrumpdilly I read your first grow and gained a lot of info, thanks. @Buds Buddy this morning I checked on the plant and leaves were pointing down. Soil is moist still so I don't think it's the water. Next time I will water it I will check ppm. I will upload pictures in an hour when I get home.
Is it soil or coco ? It looks like Coco to me. They look thirsty. I can't really see the tips in the pics.

6C348EAC-BC3B-40CB-8773-CEF71D6ADF80.jpeg

They look real good. The new growth always starts out pointing straight up. It usually looks real light green too. It all grows out & darkens up little by little as the new shoots come out. Your lower branches once looked like those shoots also. Only thing I'm wondering about is if you are feeding every day ? That is a must with Coco because of NO NUTRIENTS IN COCO. It's pretty much the same as growing in straight Perlite. You should never let Coco dry out because it will build up salts & throw your Coco's pH off. I learned Coco from an old time grower that was on this site a while back. He's a Mod on another site so can't mention his name. But the guy knew his shit ! I followed his instructions which are the same ones I'm passing on to you. I'll try to figure out which one of my journals it was & post a link so you can check it out.

They look real good. The new growth always starts out pointing straight up. It usually looks real light green too. It all grows out & darkens up little by little as the new shoots come out. Your lower branches once looked like those shoots also. Only thing I'm wondering about is if you are feeding every day ? That is a must with Coco because of NO NUTRIENTS IN COCO. It's pretty much the same as growing in straight Perlite. You should never let Coco dry out because it will build up salts & throw your Coco's pH off. I learned Coco from an old time grower that was on this site a while back. He's a Mod on another site so can't mention his name. But the guy knew his shit ! I followed his instructions which are the same ones I'm passing on to you. I'll try to figure out which one of my journals it was & post a link so you can check it out.
Brilliant thank you appreciate help. How do I feed nutes every day?

3A1BFC1A-5760-41F0-A0E5-C66267219D33.jpeg

1A7C4439-DD3A-4A16-9742-A7BE907BA53D.jpeg

9737F2F2-5308-4862-BE83-7EB976184108.jpeg

I start out mixing 1/2 strength & feeding till I see nutes coming out the bottom of the pot. There's no set amount of liquid. Just whatever it takes to get run off to prevent salt build ups. If I don't get any burnt tips within 3 days of feeding 1/2 strength I'll up it to 3/4 strength. I keep upping the strength every few feedings till I get slightly burnt tips. Then back the strength off just a very little & you will be where you should be. If leaves get real dark green you back off nutrients (too strong). If you get light green or yellowing leaves in veg. you up the nutes because they are too weak.

In that 2nd pic it looks like the plant is eating itself to get nutrients. I think your nutes are too weak.
They only 3 weeks yesterday all those leaves are dying off but all new growth everywhere bro.
I start out mixing 1/2 strength & feeding till I see nutes coming out the bottom of the pot. There's no set amount of liquid. Just whatever it takes to get run off to prevent salt build ups. If I don't get any burnt tips within 3 days of feeding 1/2 strength I'll up it to 3/4 strength. I keep upping the strength every few feedings till I get slightly burnt tips. Then back the strength off just a very little & you will be where you should be. If leaves get real dark green you back off nutrients (too strong). If you get light green or yellowing leaves in veg. you up the nutes because they are too weak.
thank you so much

This was actually my 1st grow journal on this site. I'm sure you will figure out who I got the advice from.

Back
Top Bottom