First Time - SCROG - Wonder Woman

Day 22 12/10/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD
She is growing in her 5th set of leaves now. For the SCROG, trying to decide which is better(to keep her and NYCD on same harvest):

1) Top NYCD at third node once 6th set of leaves are formed. Top Wonder Woman 2 weeks later. Keep NYCD in veg longer while Wonder Woman catches up.

2) Top NYCD & Wonder Woman at third node once 6th set of leaves are formed on WONDER WOMAN (NYCD will go an extra 2 weeks before being topped

Day 10 12/11/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

12/10/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. mikeyxb thank you for your input. I think she still has a chance as too. Should see if these leaves sprouting from the top will turn into anything.

Day 25 12/13/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD
She really started spreading out today, a lot of growth vertically

Day 12 12/13/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

Day ?? 12/13/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. Can't tell yet if she's trying to bloom or if those are new leaves.

Day 26 12/14/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD
Just noticed these holes in her leaves.. Only 3 in total (2 on one leaf one on other). Is this something I should be worried about?

Day 13 12/14/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

Day ?? 12/14/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. Getting too far into veg to try and wait for her to catch up, she's still alive but I probably will not post as many photos of her

Day 38 12/26/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD - let a friend watch them over the past couple weeks, he forgot to water. No worries though! There does not appear to be any serious damage, the NYCD transplanted easily, and is now in its final 4 gallon pot :) There are now 6 fully developed nodes, will probably trim at third node shortly after New Years

Day 25 12/26/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman (mikeyxb she is a feminized nirvana seed) She is not pretty at first. I'm thinking it's a phosphorus deficiency(brown spots on bottom of leaves) + lack of water(droopy leaves) + potential pH imbalance if I didn't get pH right for reservoir (reason the tops could be yellow).

Here's what I'm gonna do about it:
Advanced Nutrients Bloom NPK: 1-3-4 (1/2 doseage)
pH: 5.7
Lets see how she looks in the morning before I have to head out again, Should be back a few days after new years

Day 48 1/5/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD - Came back from the new year to find them both looking much taller, leafier, but also having some yellowing/brown spots on the leaves (I'm assuming from a nutrient deficiency). they were watered by their babysitter this morning so I will modify their nutrients in the morning. Also going to flip to 12/12 tomorrow to officially start flowering!! Wish me luck

Re: First Time - SCROG - Wonder Woman / NYCD

Added a heater to my room, and a monitor. As always, input is highly appreciated :)
Average Room Temp: 82 F
Average Room Humidity: 29%

Day 49 1/6/2016 (day 2 flower)
NYCD - Finished with my Low Stress Training (LST). I used gardening wire to pull out the lower leaves for more light exposure. Then I took the main stalk and curved it around the outside of the plant (I tried to show in picture). I'm still seeing some spotted/brittle leaves. I have doubled my Bloom and added 50% more Micro and Grow to try to make her better. Check back tomorrow

Day 36 1/6/2016 (day 2 flower)
Nirvana Wonder Woman. Low Stress Trained as well to increase visibility to lower nodes as well as to get them ready to make tall buds. Increased nutrients as well.

Haven;t gotten any feedback in awhile... Is anyone watching? As always, input is highly appreciated :)
Average Room Temp: 75 F
Average Room Humidity: 30%
Water pH: 6.5
Nutrients: None

Day 50 1/7/2016 (day 3 flower)
NYCD - switched position with Wonder Woman so she could feel the breeze from my fan

Day 37 1/7/2016 (day 3 flower)
Wonder Woman - Did another round of LST (low stress training) while I wait for her lower branches to reach up towards the screen.

Hey Steve nice looking KIND! Subbed

Looks like you started your seedlings in too rich of soil, try a seedling mix next time or mix your potting mix with some peat or coco coir to make your own mild nutrient soil.

If your R.Humidity is below 40% try adding a small humidifier to get it to the 40-60% range for growth to reduce the leaf flaking. Plants unable to suck up enough water for how much light and dry air they are exposed to sometimes use up lower leaves water.

Seems as though some waterings cause nutrient issues, be it pH of water or medium.
Are you using tap water? If your starting ppm of your water is over 200ppm and over 50ppm calcium, possible small calcium buildup after the soil got too acidic and some nutrients became locked out.

Try using plain pH'd water for a while or a mild nutrient solution with even less micro added.
Less micro dose might help your issues if your soil is already rich enough.
Always water enough to leech 10% of water added out the bottom of the pot to ensure no salt build up from the last feeding.

Goodluck in bloom!

Plant01 looks nice but water more often and until you get run off, wait until soil is dry to touch about a inch down same with 02

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

SweetExide that makes a lot of sense! I've recently bought some peat pellets that I'll be using for my next round of plants (building my veg room now). After reading your post this is what I've done:
1) I've got a glass jar filled with water by the intake fan (as I'm writing this I am beginning to think I should move my fan to the top of the box to act as an exhaust fan because the intake fan currently points right at one of the plants at all times)
2) I have a damp old shirt laying on top of my heater, the shirt dries out every couple hours but it's a noticeable difference in humidity.

I'll go ahead and water them with just pH water over the next few days (I do use tap btw)

Thank you for the note about watering enough top leech 10%! I've been wondering if I've been watering enough and that tells me I've been watering too often at too low a volume for each feed.

Plant01 looks nice but water more often and until you get run off, wait until soil is dry to touch about a inch down same with 02

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahhhh, it seems like I've definitely been watering my plants too often! I'll be sure to look for the inch of dry soil before watering! Thank you for your help!

Thanks to SweeetExide and Saint420 for helping me out with some questions! As always, input is highly appreciated :)
Average Room Temp: 75 F (day) 70 F (night)
Average Room Humidity: 35%
Water pH: No water

Day 51 1/8/2016 (day 4 flower)
NYCD - Looking much better today! Trying to decide on whether to trim the lower leaves (so more energy can be focused upwards) or if the additional yield is negligible?

Day 38 1/8/2016 (day 4 flower)
Wonder Woman - Looking so much prettier than she did before Thanksgiving 2016! Working towards making her feel better with better watering/nutrients

Some signs of Ph fluctuation on your NYCD so try doing a runoff test to check soil Ph against your input Ph.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whoa... never thought to check runoff pH! I will give that a try.
What signs did you see that helped you figure out it is pH fluctuation?

SativaSteve

I am using a couple MacGyvered humidity devices while I wait for a humidifier in the mail. I'm going to start posting less photos daily, with larger batch photos weekly to save time and space! Better input = better output! Tell me your thoughts on my grow! :)

Daily Room Temp: 84 F (High) 72 F (Low)
Daily Room Humidity: 34% - 26
Water pH: low pH water (5.8) fed to Wonder Woman, following advice to wait until ~1" topsoil is dry. Then let water runoff 10% of my input water.

Day 52 1/9/2016 (day 5 flower)
NYCD - No water, soil still damp

Day 39 1/9/2016 (day 5 flower)
Wonder Woman - Watered. My ventilation fan dried out her soil faster than her sister's

Re: First Time - Wonder Woman / NYCD

Been listening tio everyone's advice and my plants are recovering quite well! I am now waiting for their soil to be dry about 1" from top and watering until ~10% of input water comes out as runoff (which reminds me, I need to check that pH). Will post larger set of photos Friday! As zeno once said "We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say" Feedback helps me grow better cannabis! :)

Daily Room Temp: 88 F (High) 79 F (Low)
Daily Room Humidity: 38% - 27%
Water pH: (6.0) fed to NYCD, following advice to wait until ~1" topsoil is dry. Then let water runoff 10% of my input water.

Day 53 1/10/2016 (day 6 flower)
NYCD - Watered & switched position

Day 40 1/10/2016 (day 6 flower)
Wonder Woman - Switched position

Last day of flush week, tomorrow I will start using flowing nutrients! Feedback helps me grow better cannabis! :)

Daily Room Temp: 88 F (High) 75 F (Low)
Daily Room Humidity: 42% - 32%
Water pH: (6.0) fed to NYCD and Wonder Woman, following advice to wait until ~1" topsoil is dry. Then let water runoff 10% of my input water. Runoff water ~6.0pH as well

Day 54 1/11/2017 (day 7 flower)
NYCD - Watered.

Day 41 1/11/2016 (day 7 flower)
Wonder Woman - watered

Wonder Woman (Right) NYCD (Left)
420-magazine-mobile626314605.jpg

Wonder Woman

420-magazine-mobile2086004274.jpg

NYC Diesel

420-magazine-mobile319443159.jpg

Back