Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

I'm already thinking of my next grow. My life has changed and I m working from home now. I would like not to have to worry about light timers. Sometimes I would like to work at night but can't cause I don't have grow tent but grow in a closet. I was afraid to grow autos cause they are less forgiving. But now it seems I manage to keep things under control so I think I have enough knowledges and practice to give it a try next grow. Maybe Auto Pineapple Glue x Auto Strawberry Gum! From the grows of some masters here I've seen they top autos and treat them like photos. So I may top once then train as I ve been doing for my last two grows. I ll plant 4 plants again to be sure even if they stay short and flower early, I ll have enough yields till the next grow that will be after summer. No summer grow anymore for me!

Appart from that the girls are looking great and keep developing well. The big BG41 stretched again. It's been the fifth time I have to adjust the lights Wednesday was 4 weeks of flowering so I really really really hope she's done stretching. Will post better pics tommorow

20181227085328976.jpg

My Brooklyn’s produced a pound from 2 plants so autos can yield. Just have to keep them growing fast.

Thanks for sharing. Your yield was impressive indeed! Yeah the difficult thing about autos is to keep them healthy no matter what otherwise they will start flowering early. Do you have any advice on how to grow autos (as u know my space)?

Really it’s learning the strain, the Brooklyn’s we run don’t like low humidity. If humidity would go below 50% or so they would stop growing. Keep humidity high for them they grow like monsters. I grew mine with lights at 20/4.

Really it’s learning the strain, the Brooklyn’s we run don’t like low humidity. If humidity would go below 50% or so they would stop growing. Keep humidity high for them they grow like monsters. I grew mine with lights at 20/4.
High humidity till they flower you mean?

Flip day 30

20181228084506809.jpg

20181228_150851.jpg
20181228_150706.jpg

20181228_150944.jpg

You can note how tall one of the two BG41 has stretched with flowering. Hopefully she's the only one. She a bit too tall regarding the maximum height I was hoping. I ve removed some other leaves to help penetration (which gets more difficult with more height). Everything seems good just keep being patient and safe

That Dinachem looks exactly like mine did, you’re gonna love that one.

Do you have pictures of it? Don't hesitate to post here :):peace:

Gorgeous I had forgotten those plants! Love the colors! I really hope everything will remain under control and healthy! Thanks for the pics Penny! I love it!

That Dinachem got me a PotM :Namaste:

Woow great! I don't think I would have any potm even if everything end well cause the scrog makes it hard to take off the plants. I ll have to cut the buds first

Big plants grow big buds.

It seems not always : HOW TO GROW 200g MEDICAL CANNABIS - FROM ONE PLANT

I think appart from lights, nuts and temps it seems everytime I ve seen a short plant with big buds it was a plant that had enough space to thrive. It seems space plays a lot. My next run maybe be just two plants. The more I see pics of different grows the more I realize it seems the short plants can grow big buds if they have space (even they don't fill the entire space which indeed seems to allow them to grow bigger buds)

Looking spectacular Flash. Crazy the height difference between them. Lol. I’ll be curious to see the difference in yield between those 2.

I ll be very curious as well. The bigger stretched a little more than what I would have liked and judged as perfect height regarding my space. The sweat spot is IMO within the height between the two BG41. This regarding my setup. I m so impatient to see how this grow will end. It will determine how I will grow next time. I know it will be autos. I know I ll use scrog again but still don't if it will be 4 plants again or just 2. 4 makes things way faster! I can't believe I m already in week 4 of flowering when I look at others friends like you who started before. But the downside is that it seems plants do develop better with more space. So maybe two plants could give better yield and worth longer veg time. Take a look at the link I mentioned earlier when you have time it s interesting especially the yields regarding the size of the plant.

Looking good!!

Thanks man! I try to keep everything under control every day! The only key to delicious buds! I could compare the taste of my healthier green crack of my last run with another one which had suffered more and it s night and day difference! I understand way better why people say to grow quality instead of quantity!

It seems not always : HOW TO GROW 200g MEDICAL CANNABIS - FROM ONE PLANT

I think appart from lights, nuts and temps it seems everytime I ve seen a short plant with big buds it was a plant that had enough space to thrive. It seems space plays a lot. My next run maybe be just two plants. The more I see pics of different grows the more I realize it seems the short plants can grow big buds if they have space (even they don't fill the entire space which indeed seems to allow them to grow bigger buds)

I ll be very curious as well. The bigger stretched a little more than what I would have liked and judged as perfect height regarding my space. The sweat spot is IMO within the height between the two BG41. This regarding my setup. I m so impatient to see how this grow will end. It will determine how I will grow next time. I know it will be autos. I know I ll use scrog again but still don't if it will be 4 plants again or just 2. 4 makes things way faster! I can't believe I m already in week 4 of flowering when I look at others friends like you who started before. But the downside is that it seems plants do develop better with more space. So maybe two plants could give better yield and worth longer veg time. Take a look at the link I mentioned earlier when you have time it s interesting especially the yields regarding the size of the plant.

Thanks man! I try to keep everything under control every day! The only key to delicious buds! I could compare the taste of my healthier green crack of my last run with another one which had suffered more and it s night and day difference! I understand way better why people say to grow quality instead of quantity!

Quality over quantity 420%!

You can see how much space a big plant takes up in a tent with the big EM I just chopped last weekend. Dried and in jars last night I weighed it to be 434g! All the pictures are in my journal! It has made me change my mind on how I will grow my photoperiods from now on. A long veg period I think will always be my go to from now on!

Back
Top Bottom