Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

It could be stretching more because its further from the centre of the light. Or just atraight up genetics is the most likely answer. Looking good flash.
I would guess genetics play a big part.

I guess genetics as well as I don't think I have any light trouble haha :

20181218_182410~2.jpg

As you can see they all have a light right on top of them. So genetics or maybe the fact she has maybe 1 gal more coco but it s still hard for me to believe cause like Asesino85 showed you don't need lot of coco to produce big plants. My pots are way bigger than how big their root system might be right now. It would have been perfect if they all had reached that size but anyway now I m just praying for it to stop stretching hahaha. I plucked some leaves and pinched multiple tops to help slowing things down. But last grow showed me that nothing seems to be able to prevent stretch when they are healthy.. Will see...

Nice healthy girls you got there flash, keep up the good work:thumb:

Thanks brother!

I guess genetics as well as I don't think I have any light trouble haha :

20181218_182410~2.jpg

As you can see they all have a light right on top of them. So genetics or maybe the fact she has maybe 1 gal more coco but it s still hard for me to believe cause like Asesino85 showed you don't need lot of coco to produce big plants. My pots are way bigger than how big their root system might be right now. It would have been perfect if they all had reached that size but anyway now I m just praying for it to stop stretching hahaha. I plucked some leaves and pinched multiple tops to help slowing things down. But last grow showed me that nothing seems to be able to prevent stretch when they are healthy.. Will see...

Thanks brother!
Yer definitely not the lights lol.
Id say genetics but that extra leg room could have something to do with it aswell.
But yer aint nothing stopping stretch on a happy girl.

Yer definitely not the lights lol.
Id say genetics but that extra leg room could have something to do with it aswell.
But yer aint nothing stopping stretch on a happy girl.

Yeah at first as I had two smaller plants that had sprouted after the two firsts I thought I would put slightly less coco in the pot of the younger girls but it seems it wasn't a good strategy haha. I had read that how profound a pot is can increase chance of stretch. So has she had a bit more depth maybe that's why... Anyway I need to move on loool and accept it!

I know vertical space can be an issue but I love to see them with long colas.

Haha I m like you Penny! I hate to see pics of Scrogs with short colas. I was looking for the sweat spot but I understand know that it s faisable only with clones and in same exact conditions! Now if the biggest girl stop stretching I ll be happy as at least her will have the kind of sweat spot colas I was expecting regarding my grow space.

I talk a lot cause I m impatient haha. I need to chill out haha

Hey flash im late to the party but pulling up a seat! I may have some BlueGelato in my cart so I’m eager to see how yours turn out!

Stay medicated friend :passitleft:

Welcome my friend! I m glad to have you here! Blue Gelato 41 is unknown to me so I can't wait the next weeks!

20181222_112918~2.jpg

Had to fix my cam straight on the light to gain a couple of inches up above the plants and still have a good view!

Seems they are still stretching a bit. Hope the tallest will stop stretching now after almost 24 days of flowering. Here is a little 4 days flowering time-lapse (sorry had the idea to stick the cam on the light only this morning) :

Sweet time lapse flash! Girls are looking good! I’m spending my morning harvesting my monster girl! Early Miss
Just started so you can catch the show over st my journal if you like!

Enjoy your Saturday !

I ll definitely come to see right now haha!

I again did some trimming. It s like the more I take leaves down the more there are still a very good amount. Yesterday vs today :

PicsArt_12-23-06.19.40.png

Yesterday I was visiting different threads to help my estimating how much they were drinking at this stage. After some quick test thanks to the water reserve under the pot which shows the level of water left, I could see they drink around 1.5L each day no more. Everything keep going well I m so happy and hope to see them get bigger and bigger without being in a hurry to ripen. My experience showed me to get the big buds we want the plants must already have big flowers with plenty of pistils before the second part of the process starts. If it starts early the buds won't get much bigger. Sorry for my English hope it was clear lol

For anyone who wants to join this thread here is a little summary of the grow. Each frame is a day. There are a couple or two missing but should be enough to catch up. Merry Xmas!

For anyone who wants to join this thread here is a little summary of the grow. Each frame is a day. There are a couple or two missing but should be enough to catch up. Merry Xmas!

Your frame by frame pictures are one of the things I like the most out of everything on these forums. Just flat out really cool how you do that. Merry Christmas Flash!

Your frame by frame pictures are one of the things I like the most out of everything on these forums. Just flat out really cool how you do that. Merry Christmas Flash!

Thank you my friend I was hoping to see you coming by there! When I was a true beginner I spent so many time looking for time-lapse to be able to see how things evolve. It s not perfect as I never figured a better way to hang up the cam but yes it s cool enough to be shared. If I had more money I would invest in a 24/24 subscription to have real time-lapse haha cause I love it as well especially when you start to have more and more pics day by day

Merry Christmas to you and yours Flash!

Thank you my friend Merry Xmas and bless you and all the loving people around you!

Back
Top Bottom