Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

I do agree, veg a plant until it shows preflowers before flipping seems to give noticeable increase in yields. I see a lot of growers flipping plants that are not sexually mature and it seems those plants yield less.

I do agree, veg a plant until it shows preflowers before flipping seems to give noticeable increase in yields. I see a lot of growers flipping plants that are not sexually mature and it seems those plants yield less.
I will be adapting this for all my future photos that’s for sure!

Whenever you have the space it's always better to let the plant veg longer

I think I need to look into a house with a roof top greenhouse. Walk up to the safest outdoor garden and enjoy the trees growing haha

Man that is a killer idea! Would be so perfect!

Hows life Flash?

Hey my friend nice to see you there! To answer your question simply I m doing great. Yesterday I was reading the book the Alchemist. Super dope!
Regarding the grow as you may have seen everything is going pretty well so l m just waiting patiently and try to keep things going good. What about you?

Hey my friend nice to see you there! To answer your question simply I m doing great. Yesterday I was reading the book the Alchemist. Super dope!
Regarding the grow as you may have seen everything is going pretty well so l m just waiting patiently and try to keep things going good. What about you?
Your plants look amazing. Lots of tops. Nicely done.

Im doing ok. Im growing Strawberry Banana 5 plants in all. 1 is going to a friend. They are a kittle more than a month old

I put in solar panels in hopes of toning down my electric bill. Everything else is the same ol' stuff. Your plants are awesome, looking forward to seeing the finish!

Your plants look amazing. Lots of tops. Nicely done.

Im doing ok. Im growing Strawberry Banana 5 plants in all. 1 is going to a friend. They are a kittle more than a month old

I put in solar panels in hopes of toning down my electric bill. Everything else is the same ol' stuff. Your plants are awesome, looking forward to seeing the finish!

You re one of those who saw my different struggles during the previous grows. So I m very happy with that one so far. It s really great to see you re improving and doing things better. Avoiding the previous mistakes etc.... Can't wait to see how big they get. I ve been checking everything everyday. Last grow I had trouble with the drip system and didn't figure before two days. All those kind of errors belong to the past now. I ve always wanted to try a Strawberry Banana. Wonder how it taste. Do you have a grow journal?

You re one of those who saw my different struggles during the previous grows. So I m very happy with that one so far. It s really great to see you re improving and doing things better. Avoiding the previous mistakes etc.... Can't wait to see how big they get. I ve been checking everything everyday. Last grow I had trouble with the drip system and didn't figure before two days. All those kind of errors belong to the past now. I ve always wanted to try a Strawberry Banana. Wonder how it taste. Do you have a grow journal?

I do have a journal... its called 5 Strawberry Banana from DNA Genetics. Give it a peek if you have a chance

I do have a journal... its called 5 Strawberry Banana from DNA Genetics. Give it a peek if you have a chance

Can drop a link? I m a bit lazy :p

Flip day 41

I finally ran into some issues. My right pot with the big BG41 was drinking faster than the left one which sounds logical considering the size of the BG41. So I took the main pipe of my watering system to water the right pot straight. I wanted to be sure the pot weren't suffering of a lack of water and nuts. Why? Simply cause as my drip system is built to distribute water accordingly in the two pots, if one pot drinks more than the other one I could have ran into issues (which finally happens lol).

20190107093433657.jpg

I ll post better pics later but the big plant and the green crack on her right show some little yellow spots on top leaves looking like calcium trouble. I think they may have received too much water or maybe the ph of the run off is too low. The run off goes into a reservoir in the bottom of the pot (water reserve pot). I guess some roots have reached this water which has a pH that my be too low I guess. I have no way to empty it. So I need to let it dry by avoiding to water to much. I decided no to water the right pot for a couple of days. So finally I gave BG41 and GC a good foliar of Revive by advanced nutrients and turned off the lights to avoid burn

20190107102317158.jpg

I hope they will be fine. A bit disappointed I didn't manage to keep it green till the end. Hope I ll manage one day

Maybe bad ph....definitely a beautiful pic. Love these girls!:high-five:

Thanks for stopping by Magoo. If I rely on the previous grow I guess ph got to low which make it hard to absorb calcium and maybe other elements. I still have a bit of water in the pots reserve so I won't water for a couple of days or maybe more depending on how they look. If they still look straight up to the light I will wait till they get slightly droppy if needed but I need to get this water absorbed. I guess there may be salts in it as well. I can't use a pump to take it out as the scrog makes it impossible to move anything now.... The only downside of scrogs.... I ll keep an eye and report maybe on Saturday. I m crossing finger. It s really frustrating to see this all green healthy garden getting some sick leaves. I feel like I have not been a good father haha

Update : after using my brain to figure how to measure the ph of the runoff :

20190108_101028~2.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. Watering at 5.8 and getting 6.2 runoff seems good to me. So I don't know what happen. Maybe nut issues cause of ph down. I realize adding pH down makes my ppm meter read higher ppms values. I looked on the net and never saw any solution for people experiencing this

Reading this makes me believe i did water to much once so even if the top was dry the bottom may have still be very wet. Fabric pots are perhaps the best way to go in coco. I may end not using my 100 bucks reserve pot anymore. They may be great for other plants but not weed. I ll need to figure a way to deal with the runoff though.

Back
Top Bottom