Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Sounds like a solid plan, can’t wait to see what the new strain yields!

Can't wait neither! I m even thinking of going 11/13 now as today is 7 weeks of flowering and now I want to move on to next grow

Patients my friend!

Yeah you re right. It s already giving me time to make other improvements of the watering system and will place a new scrog as well that will fill the space better

Little Dinachem update flip day 59 :

20190122_151409~2.jpg

20190122_151418~2.jpg

I Just took some quick pictures. I ll take more of the entire grow space when I harvest the Dinachem. She s close now. I still some white pistils showing its not fully ripen yet. So I guess by Sunday she will be good and I ll take harvest pics to have better view.

I also received my new Monster Profit seeds. I had put some rinced rockwool cubes in a pH 5.5 solution with 1/4 of recommand AN grow part A & B and 1ml/l of voodoo juice and tnc mycorrmax. They stayed in the solution that I ve been shaking a few times in a day for at least 24 hours. With that method I had 100% germination success during my second grow so I went back to it.

I m frustrated the big Blue Gelato 41 doesn't look so good. She will still produce something but some of the buds don't look that good because of the watering issue. Hopeful no sign of bud rot or pest. It s been very dry in my country those days so perfect for an end of flowering!

If you remember my previous grow I waited at least 15 weeks of flowering because of the different troubles I had. So don't worry about that I will definitely give them the time they want. What I was saying is that the Dinachem has started ripening process. So no matter how long they will take it won't be more than 3 weeks regarding how they look now. That's why I doubt they will get much bigger and doubt to yield more than 10 onces. I ve also always used the trichrome method and always advise people to do so. Again it s just that I see the buds ripening now and it won't take long before they get ready to harvest. I m guessing 2 weeks
Yo. That 3 weeks makes the most difference cuz ;)

Hoping too!

I didn't understand Bilbo
Ah the comment i was replying to was from a little while back but you said something about you cant see them getting much bigger in the last 3 weeks. So i said "That 3 weeks makes the most difference" :D

Ah the comment i was replying to was from a little while back but you said something about you cant see them getting much bigger in the last 3 weeks. So i said "That 3 weeks makes the most difference" :D

Oh my bad ! I got you now

Did you have any episodes of high humidity?

Never ever. Humidity has never gone over 50% since veg. I don't remember of any flowering day over 35% humidity

Never ever. Humidity has never gone over 50% since veg. I don't remember of any flowering day over 35% humidity

Cant be that then. I just dealt with a botrytis outbreak in a greenhouse. Consider yourself lucky, thats a bad one. You just throw the buds away, or make oil out of it.

Im gonna go back to being quiet now.

Man this is a boring ass grow. Here are a couple pics of my plants. Its been one week in flower. Still tucking branches.

On occasion i help a father and some team with their plants. They have 2 grow areas, 1 in SoCal the other is out of state. Well today they asked me for some advice on the SoCal grow. They have 6 plants in a greenhouse and are mostly over 6' tall. These plants have been vegging for 4 months. This morning these plants were well over 7' but they needed to be trimmed because they would have touched the roof in flower, so i trimmed the very tallest stuff back.

The strain is Northern Lights so these plants are gonna bud like mad. They will turn the lights off and let flower happen on Monday

Back
Top Bottom