Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

The problem looks like its affecting just the newer leaves, not the big fan leaves lower down. So if this is a nutrient problem it comes from an "immobile" nutrient. That makes a Calcium deficiency most likely cause. Could this be possible?

Other immobile nutes which may be a problem Sulfer, Zinc, Iron, boron, copper, cobalt, selenium and silicon

The problem looks like its affecting just the newer leaves, not the big fan leaves lower down. So if this is a nutrient problem it comes from an "immobile" nutrient. That makes a Calcium deficiency most likely cause. Could this be possible?

Other immobile nutes which may be a problem Sulfer, Zinc, Iron, boron, copper, cobalt, selenium and silicon

Thanks for taking time to help me my friend. The troubles started a couple of days after I watered the right pot more than the left one as the BG41 of the right pot was drinking more as she's the biggest out of all. Except from that I don't understand. I ve always been adding 2ml/l each watering then lowered it to 1ml/l when I started using Big Bud coco which is supposed to be a coco version of the regular big bud with an additional extra cal mag. I don't understand at all. Today I checked and could still see fan leaves getting worse in the right pot. Hopefully I ve seen plants looking worse but still producing great I ll just wait and see. I think best way to use coco is fabric pots. I think some of the roots have reached the bottom of the pot with the reserve that may have been too rich in nuts and salts

Thanks for taking time to help me my friend. The troubles started a couple of days after I watered the right pot more than the left one as the BG41 of the right pot was drinking more as she's the biggest out of all. Except from that I don't understand. I ve always been adding 2ml/l each watering then lowered it to 1ml/l when I started using Big Bud coco which is supposed to be a coco version of the regular big bud with an additional extra cal mag. I don't understand at all. Today I checked and could still see fan leaves getting worse in the right pot. Hopefully I ve seen plants looking worse but still producing great I ll just wait and see. I think best way to use coco is fabric pots. I think some of the roots have reached the bottom of the pot with the reserve that may have been too rich in nuts and salts

You can over due it with Calcium but its difficult. I think i would try some larger feedings just to try and solve the problem. Chances are this issue has been going on longer than just a few days. It just takes time to show.

What you said about Ph and it affecting other nutrient uptake is very real. This is especially true with Calcium. But your ph looks good. Im not trying to throw stones.... but are you sure your meter is calibrated?

The diagnosis that the problem is Calcium is by reading the afflicted leaves. These appeared to be newer leaves. If its mostly older leaves showing a stress then its probably a mobile nutrient which are the three main nutes N P K, also, Magnesium, molybdenum, Nickle, and Sodium.

Hope this helps

How many containers do you have? How many plants? The problem looks like its just the left side and right not in the middle

Two pots 4 plants. The burnt leaves you're seing on the right part is the BG41 which is in the right pot. There is a green crack we don't see at her right. The BG41 is the biggest and the one affected. Green crack a bit as well but lot less. So the two BG41 are in the middle

Two pots 4 plants. The burnt leaves you're seing on the right part is the BG41 which is in the right pot. There is a green crack we don't see at her right. The BG41 is the biggest and the one affected. Green crack a bit as well but lot less. So the two BG41 are in the middle

Gotcha, it almost looks like there was something going on on the left.

Gotcha, it almost looks like there was something going on on the left.

I think as you said there may have been something linked with calcium. Then they maybe got light burn. I ve already read calcium Def or burn can lead to light burn easier. I don't want to keep focusing about it so I ll see how they end quietly. My ph pen still reads 7 with the tap water and is maybe 4 months old so I don't think. Maybe the day I watered a lot I had put too much phdown to lower the ph of the solution and it may have increased ppm to much. Yeah I think it what happened

I think as you said there may have been something linked with calcium. Then they maybe got light burn. I ve already read calcium Def or burn can lead to light burn easier. I don't want to keep focusing about it so I ll see how they end quietly. My ph pen still reads 7 with the tap water and is maybe 4 months old so I don't think. Maybe the day I watered a lot I had put too much phdown to lower the ph of the solution and it may have increased ppm to much. Yeah I think it what happened

Sounds like you have a handle on it. Its still gonna be a big haul.

Looking closer at the Dinachem shows buds have started to ripen. Wednesday will be flip day 49 (7 weeks for around 9 weeks strains). They will get some weight but I doubt miracle will happen. Seems 3 weeks of veg vs 4 weeks in previous run was less efficient. I don't think yields will be over 10 onces. Not bad but may space can allow more. Next run will be two plants. One per pot in fabric pots

Looking closer at the Dinachem shows buds have started to ripen. Wednesday will be flip day 49 (7 weeks for around 9 weeks strains). They will get some weight but I doubt miracle will happen. Seems 3 weeks of veg vs 4 weeks in previous run was less efficient. I don't think yields will be over 10 onces. Not bad but may space can allow more. Next run will be two plants. One per pot in fabric pots

I bet you do better than 10oz. Remember saying the plant needs 9 weeks to ripen is just a recommendation. There are a lot of factors in the length of flower. Matter of fact most things people look at while growing can contribute to the speed of a ripening plant, light quality, feeding, environment, etc. I bet you could let these go a week and a half longer at least. Thats almost another 2 weeks. Of course i could be wrong. My recommendation.... USE THE AMBER TRICHOME METHOD, NOT JUST TIME. Now IS the time for miracles, keep doing what your doing. Use a finisher like Koolbloom Dry, or Mendocino Avalancha bud hardener if you can get them.

I bet you do better than 10oz. Remember saying the plant needs 9 weeks to ripen is just a recommendation. There are a lot of factors in the length of flower. Matter of fact most things people look at while growing can contribute to the speed of a ripening plant, light quality, feeding, environment, etc. I bet you could let these go a week and a half longer at least. Thats almost another 2 weeks. Of course i could be wrong. My recommendation.... USE THE AMBER TRICHOME METHOD, NOT JUST TIME. Now IS the time for miracles, keep doing what your doing. Use a finisher like Koolbloom Dry, or Mendocino Avalancha bud hardener if you can get them.
Yes let her go at least 10 weeks, watch those trichomes!

If you remember my previous grow I waited at least 15 weeks of flowering because of the different troubles I had. So don't worry about that I will definitely give them the time they want. What I was saying is that the Dinachem has started ripening process. So no matter how long they will take it won't be more than 3 weeks regarding how they look now. That's why I doubt they will get much bigger and doubt to yield more than 10 onces. I ve also always used the trichrome method and always advise people to do so. Again it s just that I see the buds ripening now and it won't take long before they get ready to harvest. I m guessing 2 weeks

If you remember my previous grow I waited at least 15 weeks of flowering because of the different troubles I had. So don't worry about that I will definitely give them the time they want. What I was saying is that the Dinachem has started ripening process. So no matter how long they will take it won't be more than 3 weeks regarding how they look now. That's why I doubt they will get much bigger and doubt to yield more than 10 onces
Its time for another gentlemans bet! Last time was with my Lemon Zkittles, and you won. This time ill bet you that you break 10oz. Hahaha. What do you think? I gotta redeam myself

Its time for another gentlemans bet! Last time was with my Lemon Zkittles, and you won. This time ill bet you that you break 10oz. Hahaha. What do you think? I gotta redeam myself

Haha you made my heart smile I remember your little girl that was so beautiful. She had to produce well haha

Let’s keep our fingers crossed she bulls up the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for supporting Penny. I really appreciate. Now with time I ve got to learn more how to read plants and from what I saw, plants that grow huge buds already throw lots of big white pistils in early flowering with already big structure. So my buds will remain small. It s fine as I m already very excited about my next run in Spring pots with two plants. Still not decide if it will be autos or not.

Haha you made my heart smile I remember your little girl that was so beautiful. She had to produce well haha

Thanks for supporting Penny. I really appreciate. Now with time I ve got to learn more how to read plants and from what I saw, plants that grow huge buds already throw lots of big white pistils in early flowering with already big structure. So my buds will remain small. It s fine as I m already very excited about my next run in Spring pots with two plants. Still not decide if it will be autos or not.

If you want huge buds grow a kola monster like big bud or Moby Dick or maybe Northern Lights. Northern Lights is super forgiving. good for mold, resistant to bugs, not that they are a problem for you. My first grow was NL and Great White Shark. Both put out some great kolas.

I was about to make another time-lapse stuff but it s hard to see any change because the buds are small. This allowed me to confirm that troubles started when I watered to much. Now I think problem is the water sitting in the reserve of the pots. I guess when the roots reach it they may not have enough oxygen, too much salts and nuts having been staying there throughout the multiple waterings.

This morning I ordered heavy seeds monster profit seeds. Saw the strain is fruity and announced to be heavy yielder. I ll be doing 2 plants in 30L Spring pots which will be placed inside my current pots which will act as the perfect stuff to be able to water the plants till runoff without having to worry about it spreading on the floor and ruining it. I ll veg at least 4 weeks as I ve seen short veg means short size buds if trained with too many branches. I won't face anymore the trouble of roots hitting the bottom of the pot anymore. If May isn't too hot things should go well

Back
Top Bottom