Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Im so sorry. My last post was meant for my thread. I used a post alert email to your thread to get me on the 420 site, but like a dumb ass, i didnt ever go to my thread. So sorry. Cheers.

Im so sorry. My last post was meant for my thread. I used a post alert email to your thread to get me on the 420 site, but like a dumb ass, i didnt ever go to my thread. So sorry. Cheers.

It s fine brother. Sharing is key. Your gonna get some monsters!

Can’t wait for the smoke report on the dinachem!
Awesome harvest flash! Some frosty beauty buds there

I m again overall disappointed of the end of this grow. As usual perfect veg then things mess up in flowering. Hopefully I ve finally realized the trouble have been coming from my water reserve pots.
One the good side, smell is amazing! The Dinachem smells so much man but so much! It definitely has the guava/fuel smell with strong guava notes (I ve always loved that fruit!). I ll have to be very patient before smoking it cause it really looks like it s gonna be marvelous in the mouth. Second positive thing, the smell of the Blue Gelato 41! It s so sweet with a kind of blueberry bubble gum smell. I m very curious about how it will smoke cause it smells so so good!

I won't be growing more than 2 plants in that little space anymore. I m giving up on trying to maximize the space for yields. It s too small to hope for more than 10 Oz. Now it will be about quality. 2 plants, more trimmings etc... I don't want to see small buds never ever again in my grow space. Thank you for your support even if this grow is not a success

Edit : Dinachem estimated dry weight : 55 grams

I m again overall disappointed of the end of this grow. As usual perfect veg then things mess up in flowering. Hopefully I ve finally realized the trouble have been coming from my water reserve pots.
One the good side, smell is amazing! The Dinachem smells so much man but so much! It definitely has the guava/fuel smell with strong guava notes (I ve always loved that fruit!). I ll have to be very patient before smoking it cause it really looks like it s gonna be marvelous in the mouth. Second positive thing, the smell of the Blue Gelato 41! It s so sweet with a kind of blueberry bubble gum smell. I m very curious about how it will smoke cause it smells so so good!

I won't be growing more than 2 plants in that little space anymore. I m giving up on trying to maximize the space for yields. It s too small to hope for more than 10 Oz. Now it will be about quality. 2 plants, more trimmings etc... I don't want to see small buds never ever again in my grow space. Thank you for your support even if this grow is not a success

Edit : Dinachem estimated dry weight : 55 grams

Sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your grow. I think your right about 2 plants. Now you need to grow a strain known for a huge yield to make it all better!

Sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your grow. I think your right about 2 plants. Now you need to grow a strain known for a huge yield to make it all better!

Yeah Heavy seeds Monster Profit on the track! I m ready to make it a success!

Yeah Heavy seeds Monster Profit on the track! I m ready to make it a success!

I think you will be much happier with less plants. It's not really about how many you grow in a space but rather how you grow them. Look at my one tent grow with Tangerine Dream... A lot of times less is more in growing.

I agree, work on quality first then start tweaking yield. One of the guys at work had a small bag of my Chemdog on him and we had to stash it in a seafood cooler because of the super loud smell. He couldn’t hide the smell! Lol

I think you will be much happier with less plants. It's not really about how many you grow in a space but rather how you grow them. Look at my one tent grow with Tangerine Dream... A lot of times less is more in growing.

Man I m repeating myself but again you ve been right since the beginning! I should have listened to you for a while! The tangerine is just wonderful! Even canopy and she's so wide! Man I can't wait for the late flowering pics! We will talk about it for a long time!

I agree, work on quality first then start tweaking yield. One of the guys at work had a small bag of my Chemdog on him and we had to stash it in a seafood cooler because of the super loud smell. He couldn’t hide the smell! Lol

Man my Dinachem is smelling crazy! The real guava x diesel! Can't wait to smoke it! I had to buy some meds to wait for the Dinachem to dry and cure properly! I ve figured my trouble have always been coming from the water reserve pots. Now it belongs to the past. Can't wait for next grow I ve improved every little stuff in my grow space. Even the ip camera position has been optimized. This one yeah will be the good one. I understand more the science behind smartpots and why my plants started to get sick as soon as sick were reaching the water reserve

Today I went to check the Dinachem drying in brown paper bags. To ensure it could dry even slower what I did was first using 5 brown paper bags with buds. Then as they were drying each day the 5 bags turned into 1 bag with all the buds after 7 days. Today I removed all the unnecessary little stems. It's been 9 days in the bag and still need a couple of days before getting final dry weight then jarred up. Today the weight was too much to be true so I ll try tomorrow.

The heavy seeds monster profit seeds are following their seedling journey. One of them is sick but I just need 2 the other ones are back up. Maybe I ll try to make a one bud or as short as possible tiny plant that will be in that small space. Not sure yet but will figure by time

20190208_224609~2.jpg
20190208_224622~2.jpg

The rest of the grow tent will be on flip day 73 tomorrow. I had light leak at the beginning of flowering maybe that s way they took a bit longer than 10 weeks. I may chop on Monday or Wednesday depending on the weather. I'll post pics of trimmed buds as because of the damaged fan leaves pics won't give them justice. The green crack is showing wonderful purple colors! I can't wait to harvest it trim it and show you pictures!

DINACHEM

20190209_121031~2.jpg
20190209_121117~2.jpg
20190209_121110~2.jpg

10 days drying in brown paper bag. They seem ready for curing. Impressed by the dry weight which is 2x what I had in my mind. Maybe small but very dense buds. Or maybe they need a couple more days of drying. I ve put them in jar to start curing and will see if weight decreases or not

Nice job documenting. I noticed a photo early on where your young plants have some funky looking leaves, first thing that came to mind was to much light as they will grow like that when over saturated with light. Now that I see the harvest photos, it also looks like a lot of light burn. Is that possibly the case? Do you have a lux or par meter?

Back
Top Bottom