Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Flip day 19 :

20181217110146640.jpg

I finally did some leaf plucking yesterday to open things up. I removed so many leaves that I m impressed to see how they still have many others. I didn't want to go to hard as now penetration is better. It s funny to see the Dinachem (extreme left) has taken the lead in the flowering process. It s funny cause the green crack extreme right has just started pushing pistils and it s a fast strain. Maybe she will catch-up later. I m happy to see her with leaves that are getting greener and greener. The last 3 feeding I had up'ed the amount of connoisseur A&B bloom fertilizer. I went from 2m/l to 3ml/l. It made the ppm going from 1100 to 1700 but it seemed to work well A the garden is even more green with no tip burnt. I m so happy!! Now this week I m going back to 2ml/l this helps maintaining ppm around 1200 which has worked well so far. PH 5.8 at each feeding. I feed once a day.

Side note. I should have let them veg 1 more week. The plant in the left pot have stopped stretching and I think they won't gain more. The right pot is slowing down has well. So I guess if things keep going well I ll have a nice looking garden but I would have liked a bit more stretch to get a bit more yield. Just a couple of inches (to tall mean less light penetration so counter productive if too tall in my space. But there is still a sweet spot. New grow maybe same setup but 4 weeks of veg instead of 3)

20181215_121411.jpg

I would have liked same stretch in left pot as the two in the middle are same strain. The one in the left pot sprouted before and was bigger. Then the other one catched up. Maybe cause there is slightly less coco in the left pot? But considering the fact they re not that big it s hard for me to believe they have already used all the space. So maybe just genetics....

Flip day 19 :

20181217110146640.jpg

I finally did some leaf plucking yesterday to open things up. I removed so many leaves that I m impressed to see how they still have many others. I didn't want to go to hard as now penetration is better. It s funny to see the Dinachem (extreme left) has taken the lead in the flowering process. It s funny cause the green crack extreme right has just started pushing pistils and it s a fast strain. Maybe she will catch-up later. I m happy to see her with leaves that are getting greener and greener. The last 3 feeding I had up'ed the amount of connoisseur A&B bloom fertilizer. I went from 2m/l to 3ml/l. It made the ppm going from 1100 to 1700 but it seemed to work well A the garden is even more green with no tip burnt. I m so happy!! Now this week I m going back to 2ml/l this helps maintaining ppm around 1200 which has worked well so far. PH 5.8 at each feeding. I feed once a day.
Hey flash! Girls are looking awesome. Good job on the defol. Did you take the lowers away aswell yet or you letting em recover and see if any growth occurs now youve thinned out the top?

Hey flash! Girls are looking awesome. Good job on the defol. Did you take the lowers away aswell yet or you letting em recover and see if any growth occurs now youve thinned out the top?

I updated my previous post. Thanks brother. I haven't thinned all the bottom yet. There are still a couple of branches that could be taken down. In fact I was waiting the 21 days mark to do final trimming job to be sure they wouldn't grow. You re were right it s exactly the point!

I updated my previous post. Thanks brother. I haven't thinned all the bottom yet. There are still a couple of branches that could be taken down. In fact I was waiting the 21 days mark to do final trimming job to be sure they wouldn't grow. You re were right it s exactly the point!
Yer sounds like a plan buddy!. Im liking these girls man this is gonna be a good run for you!. Just keep an eye on em now that youve upped the dosage it can "sometimes" take about a week to see negative effects so if after a week they looking fly still its happy days.

Yer sounds like a plan buddy!. Im liking these girls man this is gonna be a good run for you!. Just keep an eye on em now that youve upped the dosage it can "sometimes" take about a week to see negative effects so if after a week they looking fly still its happy days.

Yeah you re right. I have prepared my rez for feeding of this week and with all the nuts it's sitting at 1300ppm. I checked a few minutes after we talked. I also checked the max amount recommanded and it s around 1600 during mid flowering. So I think I m good. Will keep a close eye no matter what as usual. Thanks for the advice! I ve also plucked some more leaves to see what's going on in the bottom part. Not easy to access things with the scrog in my already small grow space. But anyway I saw that I had already remove most of the lower branches. Some would still required to be removed but as access is not easy and they're not very tall maybe what is too low will get a chance to develop

Yeah you re right. I have prepared my rez for feeding of this week and with all the nuts it's sitting at 1300ppm. I checked a few minutes after we talked. I also checked the max amount recommanded and it s around 1600 during mid flowering. So I think I m good. Will keep a close eye no matter what as usual. Thanks for the advice! I ve also plucked some more leaves to see what's going on in the bottom part. Not easy to access things with the scrog in my already small grow space. But anyway I saw that I had already remove most of the lower branches. Some would still required to be removed but as access is not easy and they're not very tall maybe what is too low will get a chance to develop
Well yer as long as theres light getting to em shouldnt be too bad. You can always do a 2 part chop on em aswell :p

Well yer as long as theres light getting to em shouldnt be too bad. You can always do a 2 part chop on em aswell :p

Yes I ve seen many people doing scrog doing that. I think that s what will happen :p

Yerrr bro. You flipped that bang on time man nice full scrog there cuz

Thanks! I was afraid at first I wouldn't be able to to fill the scrog correctly. I would have liked a bit more stretch even a couple more inches. It's finally good even if the right pot is slightly bigger. Canopy is more or less even so comparing to all my previous grows this one is looking well controlled. I m proud and happy for myself lool

Thanks! I was afraid at first I wouldn't be able to to fill the scrog correctly. I would have liked a bit more squares even smaller. It's finally good even if the right pot is slightly bigger. Canopy is more or less even so comparing to all my previous grows this one is looking well controlled. I m proud and happy for myself lool
You should be proud man. Im proud of you. 4 plant scrog first attempt.. smashed it. Pretty sure its neater than my scrog with one plant :rofl:

You should be proud man. Im proud of you. 4 plant scrog first attempt.. smashed it. Pretty sure its neater than my scrog with one plant :rofl:
Looking spot on Flash! Defol looks great as well. I’m thinking I should have taken more before I flipped. Lol. Beautiful run so far my friend!
Looking good flash:thumb:

Thanks so much guys I feel surrounded! Thank you very much for your support! Love my 420 family!

I m still wondering why in the same conditions except maybe slightly more coco in the right pot, the BG41 is growing bigger than her sister that was bigger before. I understand more why clones are adviced in scrog if you want to keep everything even.

I m still wondering why in the same conditions except maybe slightly more coco in the right pot, the BG41 is growing bigger than her sister that was bigger before. I understand more why clones are adviced in scrog if you want to keep everything even.
It could be stretching more because its further from the centre of the light. Or just atraight up genetics is the most likely answer. Looking good flash.

Back
Top Bottom