FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

The Autopsy
First I dropped the grow bag on the ground from a height of 6 feet. I pounded and mashed on the sides to loosen the coco from the cloth.
420-magazine-mobile998733736.jpg

Then I whipped the root ball around to knock out the coco. I pulled out the rockwool with my fingers.
420-magazine-mobile1171529942.jpg

I love the root structure achieved by starting seeds in a 4 inch rockwool cube. It's so concentrated that when the cube is placed in its final home in the coco, it just explodes with new roots. Look.
420-magazine-mobile732799817.jpg

I love digging into the roots. I probably won't do it to every plant. .

Cool "autopsy" .. Do you have any moisture trouble with rock wool when you go to coco? I did a trial hydro run on some SLH I started in mini gro bloks and want to make sure I'm okay to plant them in soil outside after they harden off. They must do quite okay if you are growing in coco with the block buried beneath the coco.

Cool "autopsy" .. Do you have any moisture trouble with rock wool when you go to coco? I did a trial hydro run on some SLH I started in mini gro bloks and want to make sure I'm okay to plant them in soil outside after they harden off. They must do quite okay if you are growing in coco with the block buried beneath the coco.
I can't see why you couldn't do what you're describing. Mini grow blocks would work great for that, in my novice opinion.

Did you know I have another journal I just finished too? I don't remember if you ever visited it.

I can't see why you couldn't do what you're describing. Mini grow blocks would work great for that, in my novice opinion.

Did you know I have another journal I just finished too? I don't remember if you ever visited it.

No mam I didn't see your other one. Will check her out .

I guess this is the end of my journal. :D

Here's a sentimental look back at Little Widow's highlights.
420-magazine-mobile1941077457.jpg

She was a beautiful plant and looks like a beautiful harvest. What's your drying and curing process like?

She was a beautiful plant and looks like a beautiful harvest. What's your drying and curing process like?
I pretty much do what Pigeons420 does on YouTube. He covers it in several videos on his channel. I'm not married to the process though. There are a few methods of curing out there that I want to try out.

So first I dry the buds until they're ready to jar. For the first several days I burp for 1-2 hours 5-6 times a day. I give the jars a gentle shake to coax sticky buds to let go of each other to allow air between them.

Then I lay the jars on their sides instead of leaving them upright. This allows for a better exchange of gasses.

I try to keep them out of strong light. When the jars are all put away, they're in a desk drawer that a stays a fairly constant cool temp.

As the days go by I burp fewer times a day and for shorter lengths of time. I'm just doing it by feel. I'm not following any strict schedule.

We got a final weight! Widow dried for only 4 days before she was ready for the jar.
420-magazine-mobile1458627733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1656003924.jpg

Drum roll...46 grams! That's over a half ounce better than my optimistic guess.

Awesome job Flower/Nez. Glad you exceeded your guess by that much!! Always nice to get a pleasant surprise.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom