FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

I can't see where the stem meets the coco because buds are growing around the base. I haven't seen this before and I've seen a lot.
420-magazine-mobile1098118459.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1465281125.jpg

Buds are never a bad thing, in my opinion, so I'm not complaining. .

Day 77? 78? Flushing for about 2 weeks now.
It's autumn for little Widow and her leaves are turning pretty colors.
420-magazine-mobile1722877883.jpg

Her buds are fragrant. 99% of her pistils are brown.
420-magazine-mobile2103369223.jpg

Her trichomes are not turning amber. Maybe a couple here and there, but it's clear and cloudy as far as the camera can see.
420-magazine-mobile1431906133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1995329511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680853987.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279512042.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576737913.jpg

And finally, I found more.
420-magazine-mobile961699290.jpg

I hope I found them all.

Something to think about Flower.....possibly harvesting a bit early, harvesting most of it when you are supposed to, and then harvest a little bit as a majority of the tricomes are amber. That way you can try the high at the three stages to see if you like a certain "readiness" more than the other. I think I am going to try that will all my girls. Gonna do about 10-15% with just milky, 70% at the recommended harvest point, and then leave about 10-15% on to become more amber than recommended.

I really have no idea of the difference as I really haven't smoked a lot. So I am always looking for different ways to experiment and see if there is something I like better.

For me, I would harvest when I see 90% red hairs,bananas, and swollen calyxes. When a plant reaches 70% red hairs its like picking a partially green tomato or apple it will ripen after being picked. Those bananas are a sure sign the plant is stressed that it hasn't pollinated yet and is telling you its at its end. Swollen calyxes is a sure sign the buds are ripe once the pistols have turned red and have receded back into the calyx and instead of a seed produce resin oil to fill the empty pod.I know trichomes is the standard in determining harvest time but there are other signs that should be considered.Good Luck flowernose the WW looks magnificent just wanted to chime in and give my 2 cents worth...peace...:rollit:

Anyone second that? ;) haha

Sounds like a plan! I've been itching to cut her down for over a week. :D
Sounds like a good plan to me, i have read somewhere that they have been cases were the tricomes wouldn't turn amber on some autos, don't know if they are any truth to that but it was just something i read that stuck in my small brain lol.✌

Day 79. Chop.
I gave her a quick pre-trim. It REALLY helped.
420-magazine-mobile1260254907.jpg

I finally got to take a look at my mutant buds.
420-magazine-mobile2104561996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile612937350.jpg

Here's the stump that was left after I finished harvesting. Little Widow wasted no space.
420-magazine-mobile1927490033.jpg

Ready to see the loot?
420-magazine-mobile867600907.jpg

420-magazine-mobile717446113.jpg

It's heavy and dense. I'm much more pleased with the quantity I pulled off than I thought I would be. Any guesses on weight? I'm hoping for 30+ grams.

*I posted this on my other journal first by mistake. Sorry if you're having to see it twice. :)

flowernose what are you doing for your drying process?
I landed on kinda doing what Pigeons420 does on YouTube. Except I haven't bud washed yet. He has several videos on drying and curing buds. I've got them hanging in a big box. A couple times a day I open the box to "burp" it. After several days when the buds are dry, I'll put them in a jar and continue burping.

Here they are the day they came down and after 2 days drying. I harvested on Thursday and I expect them to be dry enough to begin curing on Tuesday.
420-magazine-mobile590327676.jpg

I want you to know I literally just finished reading this entire journal!

Great grow and look forward to your "one stop" journal! I didn't miss it did I?

Back
Top Bottom