FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Day 60
I found one or two amber trichomes.
420-magazine-mobile1785444444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662249564.jpg

We only had the one. Been getting one of a variety, with quantity on a few we know we want, though fruity was a freebie. If she smokes well I'm sure we will try another!

Yeah, so far we've only bought singles of autos. :) We very well may grow it again. But I think we're going to work through several of the other autos we bought before purchasing more.

You are a better person than me. I keep finding myself on the seed bank websites buying seeds that I know I shouldn't!! I have an order coming from Gorilla Seeds right now.

Nez beat me to it. We moved her over last night. :)

Day 65. Day 2 of flush.
420-magazine-mobile1454163940.jpg

Nez turned off the blue LEDs stating that we don't need to discourage stretch. She seems happy. I think we're going to lift her up higher. LUX reading is under 10,000.
420-magazine-mobile1629931289.jpg

Hows she doin flowernose? I'd say she's got some good development by now. You gonna move her to fruity's old cab?

Yep! Glueberry OG and Gorilla Glue autos. I'll be starting a journal soon for those. :D

Very nice! I have a Gorilla Glue photo on the way from Gorilla seeds. Not going to do it on my next grow, but I am considering it on my 3rd. The lineup for the 2nd is all taken except for the CBD strain. 3rd lineup is getting crowded for the selection purpose!

Looks very good! A bit different than mine. Not surprising, though since mine were from 420.
I took one down last night, the one I topped. She had amber trics and more red pistils than not.

The other two vary periods in flower. One is almost done, and has a party hat sized main cola.
The other which is even bigger, is stuck in the middle of transitioning from veg to flower.
She just started showing sugars a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom