FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

420-magazine-mobile363105734.jpg

Tugging and tucking. Tucking and tugging.

I noticed something a long time ago with these pipe cleaners. They don't have finished ends so the little fibers come out. Those little fibers got kicked around by the fans and would land on the plant. I didn't need that. So here's what I do. I recommend it if you're using these to train.
420-magazine-mobile16349337.jpg

Pinch it tightly and the fibers don't come out easily if at all.

I never paid any attention before now, i have a boat load of pipe cleaners.

LOL.....I do too....and I have a bunch of all different lengths as well.....in all sorts of colors. Now I will always think twice when I go to someone's house and I see a pipe cleaner!

Hows she doin ?
She's doing. :)
I haven't posted because there wasn't much to say. :) Fruity had been so much more interesting. But here she is.
420-magazine-mobile996841998.jpg

And here are her sexy parts.
420-magazine-mobile136764896.jpg

She's getting the same Late Flower meals as Fruity is starting last night. Nez also gave her a bit of Recharge with last night's feeding. He's been mixing the nutes up for the nightly feedings.
Oh! And look what we bought!
420-magazine-mobile1613220363.jpg

So now we aren't having to buy gallons and gallons at Wal-Mart any longer. We got weird looks carting around 20+ jugs...

Day 49
420-magazine-mobile127432315.jpg

Sexy parts
420-magazine-mobile1590821287.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1479883601.jpg

More seeds are on the way. I think we've decided to pop the Glueberry OG Auto next. We ordered from GYO Seeds.
Instead of individual journals, I'm thinking I might just start an annual/semi-annual garden journal. Just one place where I can talk about all the plants. Other people do it that way. I'll finish these journals out though. :) Electric Fruit and White Widow will be special forever.

Back
Top Bottom