FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Looks very good! A bit different than mine. Not surprising, though since mine were from 420.
I took one down last night, the one I topped. She had amber trics and more red pistils than not.

The other two vary periods in flower. One is almost done, and has a party hat sized main cola.
The other which is even bigger, is stuck in the middle of transitioning from veg to flower.
She just started showing sugars a few days ago.

What did you think of the 420 strain? I ordered some Girl Scout Cookies, Pineapple Haze and Gold Leaf from there. I hear mixed things from people that grow them (kind of like most seed producers).

What did you think of the 420 strain? I ordered some Girl Scout Cookies, Pineapple Haze and Gold Leaf from there. I hear mixed things from people that grow them (kind of like most seed producers).

I am 5/5 so far with the WWA I ordered. They have varied in flower time. Most likely due to my meddling. I feel like the one I just harvested, that I topped. Will yield 40g dry. I have not tried my GL yet, though when I get stocked I will make a longer photo grow. I could wait until the all plants are harvested, and set three up. Or just rotate in two, and let them grow large. I will probably do the latter to save time.

Day 69
420-magazine-mobile1935571168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile826247380.jpg

She sure is looking good, i think i remember you saying that yo run lights 24hrs, im on my first indoor grow and was just wondering if you in your opinion what is the advantages of run 24hrs on autos, would running 24hrs eliminate the risk of hermie cause of light leaks, my humidity goes up alot during lights out, which im getting ready to get another dehumidifier to control that better, sorry for all my questions, im new to this and been thinking about running 24hrs on another auto grow and see how i like it. ✌

Back
Top Bottom