Four Fine Fall Phillies

That sounds like a good test. I do have one. I ran a line to my shed and have it there. Working in a mechanical, electrical situation all my life I was never good at maintaining a gas engine's fuel. I know go figure. Every time I needed it there was failure of some sort so I went lp gas battery start honda 6500 Watts. I have to manually shut the main and plug it in the shed. It runs the whole house if I don't get stupid.
What did you use to connect it to the house?

What did you use to connect it to the house?
I run a gas drier so I don't need the hookup in the basement. I took the outlet out and spliced in there and ran rigid pipe underground to the shed where I reused the drier outlet. I made up an extension cord with a drier male end cap. Not to code but will do and safe in my hands. Been 30 years. There's better more kosher cord ends and outlets today but back then not so much.

Hey Smoke, I do pretty much what Shed mentioned. First I pull non sugar leaves off and maybe trim big parts of anything with no sugar. Then I do the wash routine on the sig page.
Then I try to make an area around 60 or 65% RH or as close as possible without worries. Close as possible is close enough. I hang them for days gently pinching a bud from time to time(daily). When a mid size bud is slightly dry and maybe crunchy I cut the buds off the stems and put them in either jars or a cook in bag with a hygrometer like one from a cigar humidor. I close it up and wait a few hours to check the rh. It usually rises to around 70 or even more. If so I leave them very open if in a bag or if jars dump them out and let the air at them. Remember if the rh in the room is higher than your target (mine is 58%) I run a dehumidifier to bring it down. Likewise a humidifier if low rh in the house. So once they dry for an hour or two I put them back with the hygrometer. Back and forth I go until I get 58% steady for 48 hours. At that point I jar them up. Thos last time I vacuum sealed jars and think it worked out without boveda packs. It's only been a few months so I won't say that's the way to go It's an experament that might be going well. Got the idea from Pennywise and gave it a try. Otherwise a boveda pack of your choice % goes in the jar. I think that's it.
Thanks Otter you can never have too much info as long as it's good , My RH in house is 43 right now and i have a humidifier so it will be working !

No, when I downsize in the future I'll hire someone for that. That's the way to go without a doubt. My Inlaws had a system that hardly flickered when transferring. Lap of luxury there.
Yeah thats something I want to get set up here in the next few months. The price they quoted for it was a bit through the roof lol. I need to find a sparky that will work for weed LOL

Yeah thats something I want to get set up here in the next few months. The price they quoted for it was a bit through the roof lol. I need to find a sparky that will work for weed LOL
That's no joke. There's someone that would love to I'm sure. Just have to find the one. Wish I had the experience but no. Good luck. Sometimes we get people in from NH to work in general they work for less than Mass wages and do a better job. You can pull your own permit and find someone from VT or NH to do the job maybe. Funny, a town near you, a friend and I were bidding electrical work years ago and found they had no inspector. Go figure huh? I'm not that old either!

Today I had to grovel a little when I cleaned up under the net this morning. The strawberry cough especially was filling in so thick that I think there were too growth for its own good. If I thought it wasn't going to see light, I took it out.
I did this today so they would have a few days to feel better from the trimming. Some needed it badly others not so much. Tick Tock! Flip time soon. I can't wait! I have to wait! AAAAAAAAH! No camera at the time, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom