Four Fine Fall Phillies

Oh man. You're going to be ahead of me by a few days. What do you look for that tells you it's time? I try to get the tertiary shoots in the scrog to be around 6 inches.
For me it's when I think the plant is going to get too big in flower to carry around the way I do! My Sour G has been in soil since June and my AK-47 is at least six months old. The only question was my Peyote Critical and that seems to be the right size now.

And Lowded and KingJoe are going for a Feb 1 flip so it seemed as good a time as any!

For me it's when I think the plant is going to get too big in flower to carry around the way I do! My Sour G has been in soil since June and my AK-47 is at least six months old. The only question was my Peyote Critical and that seems to be the right size now.

And Lowded and KingJoe are going for a Feb 1 flip so it seemed as good a time as any!
That's just flipping great. May it snow like a B for the rest of your grow! I'm right behind you.

This round of watering brought a change. Two of them are holding the whole gallon of water with only drips for runoff. the rest still have between one and two cups runoff. Something's going on making the soilless mix hold more water now. I'm going to have to make an extra gallon to spread around to make sure they get it.
If anyone knows the science behind what's going on please let us know.

Highya stoneotter,

Ladies are looking well. It's fun to see simultaneous grows. Always nice to compare!!

Staying warm enough today? A little cool up here, lol. Cheers

Highya stoneotter,

Ladies are looking well. It's fun to see simultaneous grows. Always nice to compare!!

Staying warm enough today? A little cool up here, lol. Cheers
Hi Bode, I went out to brush my Mom's walk this morning. A 2 minute task. I bundled up but without gloves. Mother Nature sent me back for them real fast. It's cold man. Well it was 1F. I'm communing with my plants now and it's 77 under the lights. aaah. I hope you and your wife are warm and cozy.

Highya SO,

We're fine, and thanks for asking. I made a pile of wood cut and split - 8 cord - outside last summer just for this. We only heat with wood. Nothing better! It would cost me a fortune to grow now, though, so I'm resolved to summer grow. But I like to stay up with who's growing what, and maybe a few tips along the way.

Highya SO,

We're fine, and thanks for asking. I made a pile of wood cut and split - 8 cord - outside last summer just for this. We only heat with wood. Nothing better! It would cost me a fortune to grow now, though, so I'm resolved to summer grow. But I like to stay up with who's growing what, and maybe a few tips along the way.
We seem to follow each other around here. There's so much to learn. 8 cord brother you're in good shape.

Thanks Stoneotter! And yes, the complex acids that are known as Humic Acid are essential to our compost efforts and the making of our super soil.
Ok They were talking about the positive and negative charges I so very lightly read about with doc's method, I guess natures method. I'm a rookie with a desk full of trial size give aways from cannabis shows wondering what good use to put them to. The Ancient earth humates looks useful. I'm flipping soon and I'd like to start it now or soon after.

Hi Stone :hug:
Glad you still have the patience to wait for the flip :)
Already planning on next grow?! :cheer:good job.
Hi Em :hug:
Hi Birdie, you bet. The more I wait, the more I get in the end. What's a few days. I'm going to be getting some Lemon OG Candy by Cannapot. They were nice and gave some of us seeds. They may be here next week along with my new vwg tent. WooHoo!

Back
Top Bottom