Four Fine Fall Phillies

:hmmmm:

I like your starvation diet!

It sounds from your description that you skipped the burping part, which is key to getting rid of the chlorophyll taste. I would act like you just cut them down and jarred them, and start burping them twice a day for 20 minutes each time. Do that for a week, then go to once a day for 10 minutes for a week. I don't usually jar them up for the cure for at least 2 weeks after I jar them.
This thread might be helpful:
How To Cure Your Marijuana Crop
The starvation began when they were getting too much N earlier. I talked to the guy who sold me the soilless soil that I haven't used before and he suggested feed once a week and water if thirsty. So far so good.

I'd want to be real sure during extreme rain and spring thaw you don't get water. Replacing underlayment and a top $$$. I'm thinking for me to fit one piece inside the 2 x 4. I've gotten water before I french drained the place and put gutters on and put a sump in. Although we haven't had but drops in many years I'm shy to do it.
Highya SO,

I did the same thing. We get a lot of runnoff from up above and dug a couple drain beds to divert the water from our basement. Installed gutters, and haven't had any trouble since then. This mess could test all that!
Cheers to ya, man

Yeah we have the french drains on ours but man we got some serious rain this last bout. I knew when I looked out and the 8 inches of snow we got a few days before had become a sheet of ice about half an inch thick, and it was raining cats and dogs and the water was running off like a water slide towards the house.....that the basement was going to be really tested. And it was and we got a few trickles of water in the basement right where the water was cascading down the sheet of ice toward the house. But it wasn't bad. If thats all we got from all that....I feel pretty confident in putting the sub flooring down in the basement where I will be growing (the high side of the basement that is subject to less runoff) without much worrying.

Do you have a generator for your house when you lose power Otter?

Looking good Otter !! Can someone direct me to where i can find out how to cure my weed so it don't taste like Home Grown lol i have read a few all different ways to do this , last round i didn't trim the leaves as close as i should have did bud wash dry in box hanging then put in A jar with 58% hum. pack put in the dark for roughly 2 wks but has been in there for well over a month and still is harsh and has that HG taste ,, it was NL%Big bud auto . Thanks in Advance
Hey Smoke, I do pretty much what Shed mentioned. First I pull non sugar leaves off and maybe trim big parts of anything with no sugar. Then I do the wash routine on the sig page.
Then I try to make an area around 60 or 65% RH or as close as possible without worries. Close as possible is close enough. I hang them for days gently pinching a bud from time to time(daily). When a mid size bud is slightly dry and maybe crunchy I cut the buds off the stems and put them in either jars or a cook in bag with a hygrometer like one from a cigar humidor. I close it up and wait a few hours to check the rh. It usually rises to around 70 or even more. If so I leave them very open if in a bag or if jars dump them out and let the air at them. Remember if the rh in the room is higher than your target (mine is 58%) I run a dehumidifier to bring it down. Likewise a humidifier if low rh in the house. So once they dry for an hour or two I put them back with the hygrometer. Back and forth I go until I get 58% steady for 48 hours. At that point I jar them up. Thos last time I vacuum sealed jars and think it worked out without boveda packs. It's only been a few months so I won't say that's the way to go It's an experament that might be going well. Got the idea from Pennywise and gave it a try. Otherwise a boveda pack of your choice % goes in the jar. I think that's it.

Yeah we have the french drains on ours but man we got some serious rain this last bout. I knew when I looked out and the 8 inches of snow we got a few days before had become a sheet of ice about half an inch thick, and it was raining cats and dogs and the water was running off like a water slide towards the house.....that the basement was going to be really tested. And it was and we got a few trickles of water in the basement right where the water was cascading down the sheet of ice toward the house. But it wasn't bad. If thats all we got from all that....I feel pretty confident in putting the sub flooring down in the basement where I will be growing (the high side of the basement that is subject to less runoff) without much worrying.

Do you have a generator for your house when you lose power Otter?
That sounds like a good test. I do have one. I ran a line to my shed and have it there. Working in a mechanical, electrical situation all my life I was never good at maintaining a gas engine's fuel. I know go figure. Every time I needed it there was failure of some sort so I went lp gas battery start honda 6500 Watts. I have to manually shut the main and plug it in the shed. It runs the whole house if I don't get stupid.

Back
Top Bottom